Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

A lil eucalyptus so far

3 Likes

I think when one is going to flower a haze or any sativa type plant it is best to keep in mind that they are traditionally long flowering plants. That said, they should be given an extended amount of time to finish…that is don’t expect it to finish in 12 weeks, that’s unrealistic…give it at least 20 and see where it goes. When the trichs are dark colored (not milky) is when the plant should be harvested. :sweat_smile:

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

3 Likes

CBH is thought to be a NL1 x OH so a cross with sour d is not the most extreme sativa out there so I would bet around 10-13 weeks for different phenos. I would look out for the most stretchy and fastest plants.

Pz :v:t2:

2 Likes

@TomHill

It’s like a digital mini america man…I bet you “want to” see that done. Free 50k with onboarding…lol :joy:!!

:four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover::four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

mango vision(mango laos x black vietnamese)

42 Likes

very nice, I have to say my black vietnamese looked very different. much more wild…

26 Likes

Nice, are those single blades? Interesting
Here is different VB early flower

17 Likes

Columbian Mango Biche
In veg

Hapi

30 Likes

yes, that was extreme pheno. I got also colomnar ones, which were not so wild and were colorful. this one was silver green, I liked it the most.

look at leafs, did leafs of your VB look like this in early flowering?

24 Likes

as sativa lover I have to disagree a little with you :smiley: it is sure not pure sativa, and far from extreme sativa man. it is not even sativa dom hybrid imo.

first sour diesel is more sativa than original diesel. original diesel aka daywrecker is chemdog x nlskunk… dont see much sativa in this one…

and like you said black haze is 50% sativa.

so in the end you get like 25% - 30% sativa in OD x BH… so very far from extreme sativa. we can call it haze hybrid, it has similar portion of haze like jack herrer, which is also based on NL1 x Ohaze.

NL1 is pure indica, pure NL was mix of ghanis, some kandahar in it… and NL1 is NL x skunkmans ghani.

in the end original diesel x black haze contains much more NL, just hint of haze. folks think that when it smells incense, it is haze. but haze is famous for its racy speedy psychedelic effect, not for smell…

8 Likes

Looks similar, yes, although also leans towads those Mango leaves too

4 Likes

I personally found out that typical dutch haze as NLhaze is… cross better with OGK than with diesel. I found combination of haze woodiness and fuel smell of diesel to be blah blah… not tasty for me… woody turpentine is not my favorite.

on the other hand with ogk it makes wonderful taste… ghost train haze hash I like so much… wonderful lemony spicy fuely or intense tropical fruit/fuel…

that for dutch haze, but some fruity original haze it could work… but woodiness has to be minimal at that original haze parent. it is just my opinion. many people enjoy sour diesel x haze, so enjoy what you like to smoke and have fun!

5 Likes

Haha, I think you just misunderstood me :heart:
I totally agree!

2 Likes

I see man, I can swear I saw “is extreme sativa” LOL I apologize

3 Likes

Awesome, is that from CSI? I grew the Mango Hashplant from Bodhi which he used Mango Biche as the mom. Such an awesome strain, can only imagine the Mango Biche by itself must be killer

4 Likes

Yes indeed, from CSI who says “An open pollination preservation reproduction of Cannabiogen’s Colombian Mango Biche IBL.”

4 Likes

? more off topic from me over here lol but NL1 should be NL x Nevil’s Mazar-I-Shariff. Sam had nothing to do with it.

3 Likes

NL is from the Northern lights crew. Neville did not make any of the northern lights, only sold his version. More info about the history of Northern lights is in this podcast.

6 Likes

I like that podcast and listened to almost all the episodes now but this is straight from Greg’s mouth. Nevil said the same story. It doesn’t really get any more clear that Sam had nothing to do with it, and Nevil did. Unless everyone’s lying.

4 Likes

Thank you for correcting me :relaxed::+1:t2: but it wasn’t Nevil who made the seeds, it was still the NL crew who made the cross and selection. Just using seeds Nevil provided. That makes a lot of sense.:grin:

2 Likes