Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Mahakala grow and smoke all that shit he knows what’s up :laughing:

12 Likes

My brother sending me the Cuban black. He say Tom it’s not that good like yours lol.

10 Likes

The east coast bout to have it’s ass spanked Lippie.

7 Likes

loool…that’s the spirit!!!

1 Like

Ace of Haze on day 78 of flower.

30 Likes

yeah skunkman said to cross it to get bigger yeild imo, not that the effect will be improved, those “thinkers” misinterpreted it… he said, if I remember it, that if you have some cut you like, and cross it with haze that cut will be better, and anything haze touches, will get better etc… in fact it wil get better, but he forgot to say haze will get worse LOL

I personally think that it is bullshit, that anything can be crossed with haze and it is great… from my experience parent has to be selected precisely… and… it is never better than HAZE hahahahaha. it is always compromise.

but when it is done well, not like skunkhaze or nlhaze or tangiehaze LOL where too much indica is present, some phenos of it satisfy me just fine.

hell I dont want to grow 15 weekers indoors, it also needs big wattage, crazy electricity bill with little yield takes me off it… and it is tortured in pot… for me hybrid is the best solution for indoors. not afghanhaze though.

also when I cross it, I learn something too about some hidden traits of it… I saw some things, that I didnt see in pure haze of yours… interesting unlocked things… but be sure @TomHill , that every time I smoke some pheno of my hybrid, I compare it with the effect of your haze… that lime green citric sour mango stuff is standard according to which I judge the haze herb.

it is hard, inbreeding is not ideal for haze, though you managed it magnificiently, and outcrossing, even with pure thai let say, is not ideal too… ahahahah

some people will never grow 50 females of your haze, grow it properly, dry it properly and cure it properly, then judge it properly. it is not work for normal grower imo. normal grower grabs hybrid and hopes in some luck… I try to help them to experience something close to real haze in F1 hybrid form, F1 is ideal - you also admit better curve with it than with inbred line, I remember it… anything inbred haze-hybrid is useless imo…

some who grew my hybrids and I told them magic they experienced comes from your line… it turned them to grow your line, even they didnt assume to do so before, and even they grow little numbers, maybe they will be lucky who knows… for those unlucky or without firm belief that they will find 5% one(I am sure you improved it up to bigger %), there is hybrid for them. so let make those hybrids properly and not just act like everything crossed with haze is great LOL.

thank you for your line and incredible preservation of it. RESPECT.

12 Likes

hehehehehe anything mixed with NL cant be like your haze. NL takes down many tropical qualities of it.

black cuban is relaxing weed, not psychedelic weed. thai stick weed is another category.

6 Likes

to that F1 matter, some people have different opinion on it than me. they think that only true F1 is indica x tropical cultivar. that if you cross tropical cultivar with another tropical cultivar, it is not F1 as they are related. that all sativas are kind of related and close to each other…

I dont think so and as you can see also @TomHill thinks that thai weed is unrelated and distinctive to colombian weed…

there is not such mind altering weed like old school thai stick…

7 Likes

One of my breeder friend, he does not know anything about weed but dude been breeding over a decade with ornamental plants.

I shown him multiple pictures of main strain of the history such as landraces, haze, haze hybrid, skunk, nl, og and so on and on.

Dude said just by look of plant (morphology) it made sense to inbred hybrids towards indica then hit em with sativa to avoid inbred depression and bring the quality back and so on and on.

I think this also really shows why skunkman suggested you to hit em with haze…
Also, the speculation matches to your experience with haze hybrid
But as you said, it didn’t consider that haze quality will drop😜

Only tried two grow of hazy stuff, one time unintentionally, c99 from female seeds turned out to be +14wk flowering, and one time with zamaldelica
Loved the high…the most clear high always come from pure sativa to me…but then wonder how does pure haze or proper F1 haze hybrid smoke like🤤

6 Likes

…I think its pot luck personally…lolol…strange because I’ve seen nevil case notes and he reported increased potency In the hybrids he ran…I think its being in the right place at the right time as well…I recieved that zingy electric case high on a early filial generation superskunkxhaze nevil was working on with one of the haze males…it tore over everything I’d had to date at that point…whether we are talking these electric charge highs you pure haze(lol)boys talk on…someone years ago was hybridising that potent haze hybrid and producing something I believe very close to pure original haze story’s you see and hear today…if haze is certainly a multi generational gene built within 4 different gene sets according to record…any work anybody does is just hybrid by nature…I can’t see why ppl keep saying there is a pure or original in haze all the time…and that pure haze unlocks the gateway to electric trip stardom and welfare.?..you can find these highs sat in sativa hybrids and you certainly don’t need long flowering times and skinny crack buds that you think are the grail to everyone’s meaning…nevil sat with a 4 way haze hybrid and bred many wonderful indica strains into it and still managed to essence that head to toe tingle and conscious lightswitch awakening to everything and everyone around you…I felt the power of something in that nevil haze hybrid many many yrs ago and its not sitting anywhere in today’s market I’ve seen…but it’s getting hands on these early filial generation stock from prolific breeders that doesn’t reach the inbred f2 seedbank market…the potency is peak and you witness something special,which on the extensive work I see nevil doing with that superskunk specimen yrs ago,I saw first hand…so in effect it is timing and being in the right place…average Joe on the street isn’t seeing that shit…because he wanders off to the faithful seedbank hoping to find early filial stock,on mass producing breeders you’ll find nothing but rothchilds genes everywhere so in reality the electric zips and mind opening gateways can be found in haze hybrids but if the stocks reputable,the generation stock early in filial attn and it hasn’t been inbred like crazy for profit then you find gateways to the oil in hybrid form…

5 Likes

@MAHAKALA…lolol…and I believe in my heart you have opened your 3rd eye in your lifetime and seen the power of oil enlightenment…I’ve opened it many times…and I tell you hand on heart if u unlock these oils with open minded content and 3rd eye wisdom you exit fear into every govt in the land forthwith…oils are getting washed nowadays and its harder to seek out but when you do and that 3rd eye opens the gateway to conscious thought you can remedy every situation In thought with absolute precision…your mind takes itself away into thought process you knew was always there but was being hidden from you…trust me enlightenment to the real truths are sat within your minds surface and unlocking that process doesn’t happen all too often…I’ve sat over maybe 30 yrs and taken more class a drugs than I care to mention and indulged in all of them to the point it got scary and In certain instances back then in amongst my episodes of narcotic euphoria…my inner conscious 3rd eye opened very many times…in the 80s when love dove ecstacy pills were all the rage and shaun ryder from band happy Mondays was linking the ravesecene in London direct from Amsterdam with shit loads!!..one night at telepathy nightclub in marshgate lane,stratford,london(those who know it)I took 7 of them love doves…the strongest and most potent ecstacy pills on earth at the time and the memory of that evening still sits here…I opened a gateway to my mind through sheer toxication to my bloodstream…I had answers, I had meaning and an answer to every question I ever questioned In the history of questioning…life and everything around you becomes a script of uncoded enlightenment…the high euphoric element to the high unlocked this experience in my mind and I tell ya.if you had every person on earth unlocking the true potential of how hidden your mind really is in perception…the world order would be in trouble I put my life on it…I’ve been the exact places you seem to have been but in a range of differing highs…only 3 weeds have managed a portion of that 3rd eye interruption with me in 30yrs and nevil had his name on one of them…he opened the gateway no question…just in a more refined form pleasantly suited to a fresh young mind…

3 Likes

oh and another thing…I’ve had 3 highs in 30 yrs Rock me to the point of stopping and haze hybrids were 2 of the 3 …the other being early filial stock of gooeybreeders gooey mom…which I think has a lot of mirrors to nevils superskunk in feature and f1 stock hand gifted from subcool of his jtr work dating back to the 90s(staying haze related)…jtr/gooey was another example of early filial breeding stock…highest potency value any average grower would recieve and that again was essence of the combination in hybrid form that unlocks these travelling mind warps ppl seem to recieve very seldomly these days…it was breeders hand gifted stock to test…that’s sometimes the only gateway in to remembering a high and talking on it endlessy for 20 yrs straight…Jack in the best form found from old genes and bred intelligently unlocks the trip to the moon sedative highs accustomed to haze stories I’ve read on…subcool was definitely nearing something in that haze hybrid…and a lot of ppl might turn there nose at that comment but I think it’s an honest example of haze hybrids really becoming the way forward in today’s market…if 2 haze hybrids rocked my entire being on earth it tells you where the oil is in a version…or it should spk to someone at least…but then again it wasn’t seedbank stock by any denomination and that in itself tells its own story.
I got lucky and opened gateways in my mind I never thought existed because breeders saw how good I was at growing and gave me unbred early filial stock to promote there business…I’m not stupid…and I’m not a mug…I know exactly how breeders roll you with the best shit. you go on and promote it like its the second coming,which it invariably is…ppl start following and watching and then all of a sudden demand takes over and the stock I recieved as high quality as it is…isn’t the same filial generation you recieve at the seedbank because f2s start showing up…diminishing potency first hand and the reasoning many ppl trash seedbank f2 stock…elite growers get access to the headstash breeders never give out on mass and that’s the market…get your nose as close as humanly possible to a competent breeders ass who is high tolerance and privately converse conversation for early breeder stock…its the only way I ever found highs that stopped me and that’s the truth out there…!!!
but when you become a great grower and breeders see it…its like feeding curry to a pisshead on a Saturday night…they love it and just use there primo stock to attn mass audience for sales…is how I see it…I’m living it…
and I don’t include you in that sentiment Dan…you’ve flown straight and never been about money all the 18 yrs I knew you…that’s why you have my respect always.

3 Likes

Nevil also said that everything from Skunkman is crap LOL while using his haze or skunk1 lolol he said many things LOL he said his afghanhaze is haze LOL or he said diesel came from his NLhazeA… hahahaha

not that I would be fan of Skunkman and agree with everything he said… Id rather make my opinion myself. so if Nevil says lime green haze is crap, I will not agree automatically like his fanatic fans, but will grow it and see myself. and I did and it is not crap…

like I said in previous post. I also thought those NLhazes(from Nevil) or skunkhaze(from Sam) are cool. but then I discovered haze from Tom…

so if you compare nevilles haze to super skunk, it can appear to be electric, I dont know everything is possible. but when you compare it to haze from tom, or to my grandfunk. it is not electric at all… dutch haze is not electric… not for me… if dutch haze is electric for me, I dont make these toms haze hybrids, it would not give any sense to me, as it is a lot of work, many crosses - not all are succesful, many testing, why would I do that? when I have access to top dutch cuts right?.. but because I missed electric haze hybrid, I had to make it myself.

and I had the best cuts from Holland, as you can see in my previous posts in this thread.

it is hard, I dont want to insult anybody. real haze, original haze has effect which is eletric racy speedy and psychedelic. haze from Tom is… it is real deal. dutch haze is not electric from my experience.

I just have to agree with Skunkman, that nevilles haze is not doing it for me… it is the most haze of all those ducth hazes.

and I dont care about opinion of people who never grew real deal original haze, thai dom, and only hybrids based on colombian dom haze… as they dont have experience enough. again I dont want to insult anybody, but to me dutch haze is watered down haze, I dont say it is not potent, or it is not nice weed. just it is not real haze and far from it… I am not only one who thinks it.

and do it like me… just grow some good toms haze hybrids and see yourself. just dont grow triangle kush x toms haze or black lime reverse x toms haze. or various colombian or mexicans x toms haze. these dont represent what I am talking about.

let grow haze!

16 Likes

I don’t have that much Haze experience, mostly just stuff from you @MAHAKALA. Both the Mindblower and Grandfunk flower I smoked and it definitely has some unique electric qualities. Especially the Grandfunk although the sample I tried was the best of 10 plants grown by a friend who is a master grower compared to the 2 MB I grew (not a master grower!). If I want cannabis that elevates my heart rate and mind like a jolt of electricity I reach for your Haze hybrids.

But I do think other lines have amazing qualities and I like to have different herb on hand for different things. Chilling on the beach somewhere I might not need that electric feeling but some good Mexican will give me some energy with a happy glow perfect for the beach that I a really found almost unique in Mexicans.

I haven’t done any breeding except pollen chucking but eventually I would like to do more. Making my own Mexi Haze hybrid is top of the list. I love the electricity of Haze but infusing it with a warm afterglow of Mexican sounds nice. Maybe I won’t achieve what I want but damned if I am naive enough to try.

5 Likes

I was even offered by dutch guys, we are friends, to work with original cuts like G13hazeA, or OSH, or A5 or C5 or Hashplanthaze etc… but I refused it… as it is not interesting for me… I see they went with Mac. and of course they went with ACE before, which was great choice from them… I grew A5panama from ACE, not electric again, similar to narcotic Jack… and I see that their thai x A5 is not electric in their description…

“High quality clean, cerebral, euphoric and energetic Thai effect with a duration of more than 2 hours, gradually landing cleanly and calmly. It offers a much more positive, enjoyable, creative, expansive and ceiling-less psychoactivity than the original A5 Haze.”

energetic is not the same as jittery nervous electricity of haze from Tom. I believe them it is better than A5haze. is it better than original haze? I doubt very much :smiley:

6 Likes

been toking on some Amnesia Haze. Stuff will literally make you forget what you are saying mid-sentence… fun stuff

2 Likes

yeah I sent you titans haze x oaxacan79. so you can get some of that energetic happy high when you need.

I also made cross of toms haze rootbeer pheno(not thai pheno) x oaxacan79, great weed, enjoyed by many… but after smoking let say grandfunk or juicy, it seems weak to me :smiley: it depends on what you smoke. of course not everybody needs that super strong trippy weed I breed for… it is great as morning smoke for me…

mextasy(toms haze x oaxacan79)

I also selected cut of mextasy and hit it with bshw(mexican dom) males…

it is good weed, great tasting as oaxacan79 has some tremendous terps, but far from trippy haze.

real trippy psychedelic haze is rare, my work is about to make it less rare…

30 Likes

I can say, from my experience and according to occhams razor, that if anybody would say you some weed is trippy, it is not so trippy like special pheno of haze from Tom, you can bet your shoes…

6 Likes

lolol…I think we’re on the same page with the nevilles haze cuts you worked looking at pics…these last examples I have on vault are what I did in fact find and version as an electric feel and very zippy racy high with high cerebral content…its horses for courses fella…I don’t doubt you and you shouldn’t have a doubt in what I say.i know youre more educated in the field of breeding but as I’ve quoted.ive been to all these high descriptions of haze and haze hybrids you talk of when you describe everything online…just we’ve had differing versions…I maybe had a sweeter stick Dutch flower as you report and that couldn’t possibly be worthy of true meaning…I do beg to differ though…you have a greater understanding in how to unlock these highs and potentials than I ever could imagine but to say that the Dutch flowered skunk nevil worked on extensively and bred with his haze didn’t give you an electric zip high and wasn’t a worthy enough ticket for head to toe excitement and would version high description of many pure haze stories you tell is plain ridiculous…I studied that particular high for 2 years taking and mothering high potency clone sets which extended my already found potency in that beast…and that would zip your mind into wake up mode and make you understand exactly where you were when you talk about high descriptions…we are just talking differing versions and accounts of the same thing here honestly.lololol

16 Likes

very nice plant and I am sure it is outstanding nlskunkhaze, good weed for sure. but you misunderstand me. at some point I had to decide what to keep, I cant keep all the cuts… so I took bohemps cut of NH, the most trippy cut I got and the closest NH to Ohz I had, and acid pheno of toms haze. we smoked it the whole summer of 2016, first that NH after three or four hours that toms haze. after 4 hours that NH etc… the whole summer camping at the river and smoking it like that whole day and night… and results. toms haze is better :smiley: in what? in ceilling of high for example, you smoke joint of toms haze, get ridiculously high, after 4 hours you smoke it again and got high again in same way as with first joint, third joint… the same, now NH you smoke first joint and get crazy high, but at second joint you dont get so high like at first, at third joint you get stony. and I am talking about totally sativa pheno 17 weeker… and toms haze was more energetic speedy and… trumpets and drums… more eletrics. so I decide to work with Toms haze… we are talking about heavy haze summer smoking with girls in bikinis, ecstasy and tripping hard… we are talking about perfectly grown and cured haze… I am happy I can share this experience with you. and I hope I will inspire you to grow toms haze or some hybrids of mine at least.

no genetics is the same, I grew about 10 different cuts of NH, proved by many elite growers, all these cuts were selected from big numbers and claimed as the best out there. these guys who sent them to me was like you, it is the best they say, so I had to grow it and I grew it without any prejudice, it was later when I got alergic to Nevils fans… what is electric for you, is only energetic for me. like I said for me it is not electric. if it is electric, I would not mess with making hybrids. but I have to thank those dutch haze makers, it is because of them I get into this way…

yes I think that dutch haze is watered down, as I know original haze intimately, and no discussion on internet can change it. you will have to deal with it friends :smiley: if I think it is not… I would not etc…

first grow original haze, and then we can discuss how NL changed it…

and I dont think my opinion differ from breeders like Mac who is crossing A5 with original haze or Louis from ACE who is making A5 or nevilles haze crosses too…

nevilles haze crossed with malawi by Louis, nevilles haze x thai by Mac, crosses with mullimbimby madness or oaxacan space shuttle or thai, nevilles haze x zamal from Female seeds… my cross of nevilles haze x black vietnamese. all of us crossed it to improve it from sativa lover point of view… because it is not sativa enough for us. it is clear.

dutchs on the other hand crossed nevilles haze with jack herrer, or with G13… they dont give a shit about cerebral high of real haze.

12 Likes