Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

this is cross of acid haze pheno of toms haze with black vietnamese aka acid beauty. you cant talk about airy wispy buds at all and there is minimal indica in it. it flowers for 16 weeks…

Tom Hill about dutch haze vs. his line:

Yes, the line is different from the more common Dutch hazes. When I was there in '94, I was smoking a very good pure haze everyday from one of the old Dutch shops, maybe dampkring? That was like more Colombian type leather and fresh sawn teak wood. That’s what I was expecting first time I grew the seeds. But something very different grows, it was almost exactly same like the Thai I grew many years before. I agree with your Aussie friends. It has other very complex things going on but it is very Thai heavy no doubt in my mind about that. One of the common other things is that metallic smell/flavor in the profile.

it is terps what decide about the effect…

20 Likes

mindblower(hawaiian pakithai x toms haze) far from wispy airy buds:

tropical boogie(kona gold x toms haze) far from airy wispy buds:

20 Likes

the jury’s still out in my mind on tom hills haze and I’m not questioning your judgement…independent multiple reports across the board that highlight toms haze is legit enough will be bought forward and examined on his next seed set I imagine…then we can see where he is and what he’s saying…I’ve heard good and bad if I’m honest but I know he has the oil somewhere…maybe this pollination and running around to find all his old stock to work might find some classics…I’ll be certainly watching all the haze hybrid offerings with interest I know that!lolol…I’m loving this next chapter in the Tom hill haze story…it will show the real truth and worth to what he’s doing with regards to breeding mark my words!
and when I say real truth I mean it to that fact…I made a mistake on using a trusted members pic here of a thh pheno and posted it at tom hills haze thread on ic mag as an example that although you are seeing these apparent long flowering sativa electric highs in tom hills haze offerings,phenos everywhere across the Internet are producing short fat indica looking examples that denote someone somewhere used an indica of sorts to hybridise it…now if I buy a few packs of tom hill haze as reported by the breeder,how long do you think it would be before a pheno turned up like the many countless examples I’ve seen online?..and there’s quite a few,short squat and fat!!!..yet further instruction to me that tom hill haze is hybrid like all the rest…I’m sorry but these short flowering donkey size buds and phenos should not be turning up if you are trying to sell a version of haze as you see it to the public…someone bred hybrid and you know that as well as I do …:rofl::eyes:

5 Likes

I also see that guys are smoking jack or nlhaze are sitting at internet… I cant do that with acid beatuy at all… cant sit at all… and so tripping and I see no sense in posting or just reading anything LOL

I smoke-tested bandaid haze which mix of black haze and A5haze, and I can sit normally on it… not so energetic for me and far from electric herb. soaring it was yes. I like soaring herb.

congo or swazi can be electric pretty much, but it is not so strong like haze, and not so complex in effect at all.

I like all herb, when I was busted and didnt have any herb, I was happy when somebody gave me og kush bud LOL I enjoyed it. but haze is haze :smiley: hahahahahha

12 Likes

I know nice guy who is keeping amsterdam 93´purple haze cut or old kalimist cut from Dampkring… he sent me samples of it… in that time everybody raved about pre98 kalimist… so I wanted to try it. it is good, but far from what I assume top haze… not good as Nevilles haze, and no comparison with haze from Tom… again only my opinion.

there will be always people who will like colombian haze more, as they tend to feel good and relaxed on it and dont like trippin like nuts LOL my friend grew grandfunk, but he still likes black colombian x seedsman haze more… I asked him if he feels that jittery nervous electricity, he said he feels it but he ignores it… LOL huh okay hahahaha. on the other hand he said grandfunk effect smoke felt like he is walking in some painting… thats some good trippy weed imo LOL and he didnt like its cold euphoria, as his colombian is warm floaty dreamy high… but trippy thai weed is cold. it belongs to it… it is about preference, he also likes to sit at home…

I say smoke trippy weed and go out. some of you will return back to home quickly LOL

15 Likes

yeah you seem like a cool dude and I think we both have a common ground in something…just wanting to feel energised and enthused in what we believe in…you seem to have driven through many wonderful mind experiences that tell me you have a purpose in what you report on…you have a passion and I’ve heard good things on your visions…I’m not here personal though bro …pls don’t take it this way…I’m on the same page as you in mind…but the original pure haze story is littered with secrecy and lies and you have to pick through the bones of what modern day prophets are saying to get an understanding…the current characters have confused the common mind to an extent and haze is hidden amongst very few ppl nowadays…I’ve been out of my absolute nut and indulged my presence on earth in every drug at the time known to man(no heron)…trip’s I soaked my nuts in for yrs exploring visual and mind peaks and mind awakening moments…sat in a field stark bollock naked at 3am having intimate conversations and reported answers from the moon…yeah that high…spent many yrs taking ecstacy love doves pills out partying…I’d give you one of them on a night out with me and you’d be cuddling me forever…lol…crack coke speed angel dust…I soaked my absolute being over the yrs into all of em and saw every mind altering electric high and vision some dream of…my tolerance to mind altering substances Is honoured because you have to stain your whole conscious undertone enough to find where your mind could wander to…narcotically speaking I’m at your table and I smile when I sit and look at you…lol…I’ve probably had better instances over all the drugs mentioned above in regards to true highs and in truth it came from the ppl…you…and thousands upon thousands just like you sat in fields at festivals all looking straight at me for my next move…I’ve dropped tracks in front of many thousands of ppl over the yrs and when ppl talk of narcotic euphoria nothing prepares you for the love you recieve from complete strangers and it surpasses any drug I’ve ever taken on earth…the ppl…that was it…when you engage 20.000 minds in a field to stop there day and dance to everything you do…lolol the rushes I got from that surpass anything…its physical…it happens…and its the highest spiritual events I’ve witnessed to date…nothing any haze on earth will ever replicate…ever…so my biggest high to date anywhere is the ppl…all trained into the love I was giving you on the day…ppl are the best drug on earth when you engage correctly…bless you mahakala

@MAHAKALA late edit…and I would be interested your views on gooeybreeders haze hybrids with the old mendo haze dating back to the haze bros stock that gooey uses…he’s been asking me for ages to run some over the time I’ve known him and its well regarded in many circles…what’s your take on the mendo haze history?

4 Likes

Oh, lord. You’re absolutely correct.

2 Likes

I don’t doubt your descriptions on thh at all and varying phenos you tried out…I’m very interested in that same beautiful high rendition down by the camp site…but as an indoor mini gardener primarily i want to see haze hybrids getting close to the same thing…its there but I can understand in the haze travels you’ve excited, you’ve seen heavier acidic versions…I never question your integrity in who you are as you describe everything perfectly…and tbf you couldn’t make the stuff you write up…2 many ppl honour your name in foundation so I know your well respected in that regard…I just want to hit a haze hybrid that cuts like it did 20 yrs ago…if toms haze cuts circles in hybrid form and captures even essences of what we’re talking about then I would agree to want to be interested in seeing this work…online from growers wanting to document something worthy for all to view and fall in love with again…if toms haze is anything…ppl are going to see it!!!
and despite my reasoning on toms colourful approach to ppl sometimes…I’m not knocking the guy either really…I know this seed run he’s doing is making a last stand statement to show what he’s about is my guess…probably got a bee in his bonnet and wants to prove to his peers he has the golden oil sets…I know he has…you know he has…but it’s how its performed on this seed drop and the breeding involved now the world’s watching…lol…its just that personality with him though…exactly like mine in certain circles…when I walk in a room I command you take notice…he does same thing…us 2 in a room with the ego and that unnerving invincibility to show I’m at the top of any food chain if you wanna go gangster would just end in conflicting interests…for better words…lol…he has a goat persona and reminds me exactly of me 20 yrs ago…pure arrogance and self belief in knowing your better than everything and anyone else…he oozes these qualities and maybe online its his deflective and arrogant personality thats a front…he’s been about I don’t doubt that…but other ogs had the t shirt and just laugh at some of his comments…he’s enjoyable to watch though ill give him that…lololol…bless him…he’s so gotta pull something out the bag to prove across the brd he’s the real deal though…bring forth the oil moosh…:eyes::rofl:

1 Like

I grew four of those a while back and I agree that it is very good weed, but it definitely wasn’t, you know, “hazy”-type stuff that you read about. Slightly trippy, but more of a “sitting on the couch giggling and laughing at everything and eating a bunch of food”-type high, as opposed to something that makes you wanna get up off your ass and start acting like a tweaker. It was suuuuper-relaxing, but not sleepy at all. Almost like mushrooms. And very reminiscent of the old Mexican brick weed I got when I was like 13 years-old. I realize that makes it sound shitty haha, but it isn’t.

I really liked it. I’d grow it again and probably will at some point here pretty soon.

This idea that “Sativas” make you wanna “get up and go!” and “Indicas” make you wanna fall asleep is total bullshit, I think. I’ve had the exact opposite experience, anyway.

14 Likes

Ace of Haze day 80

26 Likes

Anyone knows where to source kalamata red or any landrace Greek sativa herbs?
Not the seeds but the samples
I’m in northern greece atm and wonder how’s the landrace here :fire:

3 Likes

I’ve heard that it’s not the same as it was in the 60s - 70s But I wish you good luck and I hope you find a small, old farmer that has seed stock from the 60s ! :slight_smile: Lol good luck and God speed

2 Likes

Found some hybrids like og and banana kush but no landrace yet haha
Hope i can encounter one in a week

2 Likes

Thank you though🤩

2 Likes

Is dude legit fr? I took your word for it and ordered some packs for $50 but can’t help to feel like I got scammed. He hasn’t ghosted me but isn’t very punctual, and also super nonchalant about sending them, said he sends them within 10 days and it’s probably been 7 with no word on if he sent or not. He also makes you feel like your an inconvenience to him. Prob won’t order from him again unless these genetics really impress me, which they should considering their parents. Either way hope I actually get them lol

5 Likes

I hear the locals hold onto their stuff very tightly, too much paranoia from the LEO. good luck bud, hope you find some tasty seedy buds :wink:

4 Likes

Haha that sounds really tough to find but thanks a lot buddy!
Wish to source like tiny tiny flower so i can make a little smoke report about this landrace hehe

3 Likes

Emperor Hz IX f2 from @santero

and Bandaid Hz 7 from a local friend

These plants are for Autumn harvest

23 Likes

Amen brother. Effect totally depends on the genetics we’re talking about, sativas have the whole range of effects.

My Bandaid was a great, clear and euphoric haze but not speedy like Jamaican or trippy like Nevil’s. The A5s have a heaviness to me.

10 Likes

Yeah. I think it would be more accurate to just describe things as NLD or BLD. Or maybe long-flowering and short-flowering.

And, of course,”Everybody’s cannabinoid receptors are different!” haha. All’s I know is that every “Sativa” I’ve grown has been extremely pleasant and not at all like what I’ve read “Sativas” supposedly smoke like. And thank gawd for that.

For real, though, the longer-flowering stuff never, ever makes me feel anxious or “speedy” or whatever; the “Indicas” always do. Yet I keep growing them… haha.

14 Likes