Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

well it depends how much it is inbred imo. you have to find that long flowering one first. in your seeds or in another generation.

7 Likes

DF13haze

20 Likes

He seems like a drug addict of some kind IMO. Can’t trust those types

3 Likes

He does, the signs are clear as day now that hes got my $50 lol, I should’ve went with my gut, it is what it is, hopefully I can stop someone else from getting scammed. That being said I just ordered some metal skunk (metal haze x strays skunk) and came with a haze fighter (starfigher x doc ds white haze) and also have a pack of docs wat pho (temple x a5haze) that I’m looking forward to popping, my goal is to do a haze run and have some dried and cured by Christmas :crossed_fingers:. I really need to get in a good run of hybrids first to keep me good until then tho

7 Likes

Don’t forget the /Thai BX!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvpVpmfh-V6/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

:drooling_face:

5 Likes

Your right, i just didnt feel like typing that much lol, and yea I’m excited, wish I would’ve found out about doc sooner, especially his pre-order w packs for $30, I missed out for sure

4 Likes

Same. I’ve managed to pick up a handful in trades, and I feel lucky about that.
Some A5Haze, some Afkansastan/X18, and some Dragon Energy work.
Really looking forward to running them, as I also was very late to the party.

6 Likes

Nice, hopefully I find some worthy phenos in these packs that I could use to trade for more cuts lol

2 Likes

My first grow.
I remember in 2001 when i bough some haze seeds from seedsman.
Was a sucess.
Everybody on the city wanted my haze.
Make some clones and the prohibition make toktok on my house.
Never sell.
Just donate some clones to some marijuana enjoyers

3 Likes

Though I definitely can’t nearly keep up with all this Haze wisdom, I appreciate all the contributions to this epic thread. That said, I can contribute three somewhat-related things:

1. I found Colombian crosses to really have the magic

2. I found Thai to be incredibly balanced and enjoyable

3. Way too many strains are watered down with Afghani

Hope those notes are helpful to somebody — thanks again for all the pics and all the wisdom!

13 Likes

I have come to similar conclusions :slight_smile: for sure but finding that pure 50-70s era Columbian is going to be one hell of a quest :slight_smile: that’s for sure lol

3 Likes

Makes sense. Would love to get some Colombian Gold, and I fear hearing that it just doesn’t exist anymore. Even so, maybe the current Colombian landrace plants still have those features…?

5 Likes

Good luck and keep me posted :slight_smile: I to keep my ear to the ground but from what I’ve found so far, so don’t let it keeping you from looking, but they brought in BLD type for faster more narcotic ya know same old story but there has gotta be some hiding out there somewhere :slight_smile: even if it was only crossed with another long flower I could work with that to :slight_smile: lol

2 Likes

Just curious how tall she was when you started flowering her.

3 Likes

hey my friend, it was tall around 50 cm… the stretch is 4X, thai haze male heritage. he is silver neon pheno, so I call him Mr. Shine, he is winner!

this is big grow of choc funks and AcidBs in tropics. first it will be vegged two months indoors and then put out and expose to the Sun with tropical intensity…

25 Likes

I’m hoping that a freind I know very well still has his seed stash of pablos cheese (uk clone only exodus cheese cut x Colombian goldbud)…I grew it 20 yrs ago being a tester and vividly remember how racy and energetic minded that was…soaring sativa was best described…very complex but back as a kid I sampled a hybrid version of a valued Colombian goldbud cross and I can see why your here yrs later lusting after pure forms…if I get the link to them genes again I think you would really enjoy them over here…but yeah that was a sativa with a difference…blended beautifully with that exodus cut from the Birmingham collective…I would have loved to smoke that pure form from the stories some of you guys tell…Colombian gold even hybridised stained the crap out of my senses…lololol

4 Likes

“Scammer” is probably a better way to put it. Don’t disparage drug addicts haha. We’re not all bad…

5 Likes

Lots of Haze work in this collection

Tom’s Posi Haze

19 Likes

Green Old Timer’s x A5

Super Malawi Haze

Double Grand Funk

36 Likes

looks like mine are the most narrow leaf :smiley: hehehehehehe

7 Likes