Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

That’s a Nev x Tom Male courtesy of Maha

14 Likes

Looking good… :smiley:

6 Likes

We love HAZE… These are some of ours…

Long Island Haze - [NYC Haze X Jack Herer ‘Lime Cut] X Sawā ’Negus’ F1 Male

Ace Of Haze - '82 Durban X Lieu Hahn ‘Big Ho-Chi’ Male

Wolfman ‘Kuato’ - ’95 Silver Haze X Lieu Hahn ‘Big Ho-Chi’ Male

Redwood Haze - Cambodian Red X Zacatecas Purple IBL Male

55 Likes

Its so … blue , I did not know this was a trait of cannabis, or is she just a blueish purple??

2 Likes

The blue is from the natural light outside. We take photos toward the end of the day when the light is flat and you can see all the details properly. The blue tones literally come from the sky, while the photos are taken in the shade, out of direct sunlight…

12 Likes

Some nice stuff coming this summer from White Buffalo…

I havent grown anything by them… but I got to sample some of their Jamaican Pineapple Skunk Haze grown by a friend and it was top notch.

16 Likes

Hi Starcrash. I think you will find Overgrow a very friendly and supportive place, with significantly less drama and bickering. Good to see ya here. Welcome.

7 Likes

I’m mega stoked about some of those crosses

3 Likes

thaihaze!

37 Likes

Wow, what an amazing plant. Wonderful job!

Pz :pray:t2:

6 Likes

I agree, it was grown by @StarCrashFlowerPower … I see a lot of toms haze. very close to old school thai stick of yesteryear. exciting stuff, one needs big wattage for such big plant though.

16 Likes

DF13haze

31 Likes

@MAHAKALA and @Hyp3 I gotta say guys all the work I’ve seen from y’all has been truly something spectacular to behold! You both are creating such unique treasure troves of genetic material. I don’t think i can call em strain or cultivars at this point; more along the lines of a painting or a sculpture or some artwork that has years of your blood sweat and tears encoded into the vitality of the plant. Great work guys and for the sake of the future of haze/unique cannabis with diverse effects and flavors, Please keep doing what y’all are doing. It’s truly god’s honest work! Much love and the utmost respect! :100: :raised_hands: :pray: :green_heart:

13 Likes

Like I said maybe it was the way you spoke. Outta respect for this thread I will not continue to go back and forth with you so just please try to have some respect for the people putting in good work. Unless you are giving away your work to cancer patients and helping out the community in many uncounted way then please refrain from talking bad about someone whom you’ve had zero face to face interactions with and who Ik personally has done more than quite a few things to help the community preserve and share genetics with people for less than a few bucks a pack, even sometimes (like anyone with cancer or a veteran with ptsd) for nothing… You say you think he is a junkie for selling his packs for 10$ a pop, and you have even looked at the genetics, they are his worked f3’s and bx’s x his other work. I mean that takes years to do that. And one thing about making seeds for years, you tend to accumulate quite a lot of them and the money is definitely NOT the reason to continue to do the work and breed excellent gear(especially now in this market) you do it because it’s your passion… If 50$ (for 5 -7 packs 13-17 beans per pack) can make you so sour I suggest a different way to spend your time besides growing this plant… Ok i’m done that was my last response… Sorry to anyone and everyone that had to read that. Ik it’s kinda a waste of words…

5 Likes

Thank you thank you thank you… You made my day… We’re just trying to be different and these kind of comments make all the hard work worth it. We’ve only been on here a few days, and the love has been epic. Very happy we’re here. Hyp3

10 Likes

Here’s some pictures of Karma’s A5 S1’s… Very unique looking lady this one.

27 Likes

I agree this site is great. I am also happy to be here.

keep it up you OG guys and girls…

13 Likes

Absolutely anytime I really meant it! And yes,This site is truly a wonderful place to share the great work of some of the hard working people in the community who truly love this plant and have a passion working with it! So glad to have you here as well! I’ve been following your IG for awhile and it was really cool surprise to see you here now too! Keep up the great work! Oh and that A5 looks awesome It’s very nice! I can almost smell it through the picture haha!

1 Like

:100: :raised_hands: :pray: :green_heart: Hell yeah it is! Keep up the amazing work dude you’re truly making some magic over there!

3 Likes

Dear Haze fanatics,
Forgive my impudence and intrusion but may I inquire of the hive mind. Specifically regarding haze seed purchases. I have some experience with long flowering plants so I may be able to join your ranks after some work.
I am considering old timers haze from ACE.
It is listed as 14-20 week flower so likely legit 100% sativa no? My intention is preservation and crossing said haze with some of my other sativa and my favorite djshort work.
What say you? Old Timers a good place to start? Or…what might you suggest?
Not asking for freebies or handouts. I will buy my seeds.

4 Likes