Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

It’s a good start but if I had the cash I would grow anything @mahakala has got hands down anything he’s got for real! @dainironfoot PS the acid beauty and grand Funk are my favorites so far just throwing that out there :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve grown lots of OTH over the years. It’s real deal sativa and very Columbian leaning. From seed 16 weeks minimum outdoors I’d say and I’ve gone over 20 harvesting in mid January.

Last years green OTH.

Growing some Maha gear now and everything I’ve seen online suggests great things. Can’t wait to go deep on a search with the new haze seeds from T Hill.

Good luck whichever direction you go.

23 Likes

Well it looks like I will survive that brutal winter, I will harvest seed on Monday. I’ll try to get another photo session in before then but briefly: open pollination of 250 haze plants, something close to 100 males. From older seed.

P4160047~2

57 Likes

Thank you. I think I will start with OTH and make inquiries of @mahakala as I gain more experience. I won’t forget grand Funk and acid beauty.

3 Likes

Those are beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I have heard great things about T. Hill’s work as well.

3 Likes

Amazing pictures, thank you for sharing. I have heard good things about your work. I will try to keep up.

5 Likes

Sweet hot damn!

UHN

4 Likes

Nice … Desperately want to grow them please save me seeds

3 Likes

it is nice to have toms haze pheno of acid beauty in jars

33 Likes

I am super jealous maha. I think I will start stealing your pics :joy:

13 Likes

Check me out :sunglasses:

35 Likes

Original Haze mamas. Happy to send a few cuts into the universe if anyone wants :sunglasses:

40 Likes

Testing …

6 Likes

I imagine here now…
:thinking::thinking::thinking:
A cross between freakshow and haze???
Someone already do it?
Or seen it?

1 Like

Nebula haze…

5 Likes

Tom and Maha sitting in a tree…

Double Grand Funk

Acid Beauty

30 Likes

Juicy Woo

Tom’s Posi Haze stands alone.

31 Likes

I dont do IG, but feel free to post any pic of mine there

11 Likes

hey @Ur_Humbl_Nr8tor I see that color of AB is almost identical to color of Toms haze.

I see some slight mutation on one of JW, that could be very interesting phenotype.

10 Likes

Yes, the Juicy had variegation right from the get go. I’m so stoked for these Haze and crosses from you and Tom. Hoping to get a few additional plants late outdoor sprout from his new release. I’ve got a lot of shit going on with selling my place and looking for a new one…but just planning to take everything out to the grove in ground, pots etc.

I’ve been very light on feedings, so all the hazes are light or lime green. I’ll give em a bit more food as we get into late spring. But, yeah…lots of similarities and you can see that Tom Posi Haze shining through. Pretty sure you selected his stock extremely well!

8 Likes