Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

At 13 weeks… Came down shortly after 14.5 weeks in total.

39 Likes

You asked me what I meant re 14 vs 16 week phenotype earlier. What I mean is I grow haze here in a greenhouse in nor/cal. The 14 week phenos take me to sometime in November. The 16 weekers into December or even January. That is 40f temps and 10 hours of light per day. There are probably very good 16 week+ phenotypes in the line but I do not feel like I have ever had an honest look at them.

27 Likes

@TomHill and everyone else here that might know. Tom Hill Haze seeds. Where do I get them?

2 Likes

Don’t be scared bro, I am normal in private :grin:

16 Likes

Hey now, I’m sufficiently baked. Give me your seeds.

4 Likes

He didn’t get it :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

Anyway here’s a few haze plants heavily seeded at 14 and a half weeks.

50 Likes

yeah I have to light dep in greenhouse, so I chop 16weeker at the end of october or earlier. last time I light dep much earlier and chopped it at end of August… that was sweet. I dotn think there is some huge difference, it has to be that special one, regardless it is 14weeker or 16weeker. I just didnt find it among those 14 weekers. I will try to reverse 16weeker soon!

some say the longer flowering the better, I dont think so… guys growing in tropics tell me that some 20weekers is bullshit, it never goes so long there, maximally 18weekers, but usually 12 - 16 weekers of thai genetics and then if not chopped it is reflowering or even revegging.

to anybody who has acid beauties(haze x vietnamese) they start to shoot new flowers at 8th week of flowering and then at 17th week of flo, so chop it at 16weeks maximally. I took one to 26 weeks, but flowers which started at 8th week were overdone on plant… it is reflowering and old calyxes die…

15 Likes

When making seeds do you harvest early, or do you let the plants grow full cycle?

3 Likes

If anyone has a pack or packs of Karma’s Southern haze collective A5haze s1 or karmas Ba#75
( Bandaidhaze #7 × A5haze ) that you would be willing to part with please send me a message . I would greatly appreciate it … I lost my entire mother room during my stay in the Hospital a while back my A5haze s1 keeper was lost … I hunted down one pack but they were all duds . I’m hoping that maybe someone will see this and might want to part with there pack or packs being they are so long flowering lol … thnks in advance

4 Likes

Oh yeah, excellent smoke that was.
But a little side note: he got seeds directly from Neville, and not the Neville cut.
Peace

3 Likes

bandaid haze7, It is strong and euphoric, but not trippy, so I crossed it with perception altering black vietnamese… soon I will pop some…

43 Likes

DF13haze, 7 weeks in… no dutch haze in it and no colombian…

this is DF13 mother, so you can see what our silver thai male did to her…

38 Likes

I heard so much about that back then and never got round to trying…another furthering example though of haze hybrids hitting like straight haze stories you hear…glad that one surfaced on og…lolol

2 Likes

Ok. My bad thought I remembered red saying that back during original release. Thanks for setting that straight. Still some damn good smoke tho.

1 Like

Oh yeah, some of the best , still got a pack left

@oferpo Just come on out and ask me do I have healthy kidneys. Lol

1 Like

I know you asked tom but maybe I can help, see I just depends on things like how many seeds you is trying to make a few ? A shit ton? It only takes 6 weeks for seeds to mature but the plants will keep making calyxes and keep dropping pollen so why stop them? Unless you only want a couple hundred and has plenty of head stash , right? PS the only good reason I could see to stop them would be if I only needed a few seeds and I needed the space for something else, other than that I just let em do their thing because I would rather have to many seeds than to few. :slight_smile: Oh sorry I forgot to tag @Hyp3

2 Likes

The look reminds me of Grinspoon

2 Likes

haha, maybe we can work something out

1 Like