Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

skunkman said that purple haze was stronger than green one, so I was curious about it, but have never found anything like that…

talking about straight purple, with stems, calyxes and everything.

some buds look purple when growing, but after drying it is mostly green with some colorful hues or only tips of calyxes are not green. I dont smoke leafs, only calyxes.

5 Likes

Said the purple haze was stronger in a sense in it had more of body high whereas the green Haze had a much clearer high with no ceiling. Mind you he was talking about the Colombian so with THHz it has Thai so it is not the same as the pure Colombian so….not same plus I think the THHz is less inbred and is good for maintaining. One stop shopping with THHz to go wherever you want to go as long as you follow the rules.

3 Likes

I grew colombian dom original haze…

and I grew his thaihazeskunk, purple pheno too.

45 Likes

Wow !!! Looks killer :fire:

5 Likes

Mango Hz almost ready to get taken down

24 Likes

Gloomy, misty, May fookin grey in SoCal. Insects a plenty nibbling away plus a neighbors or stray cat that’s going to get poor treatment if it keeps eating my plant leaves. Here’s the Tom’s haze hoping to soon have some half siblings from the imminent drop.

31 Likes

Fuck all that retro back slide bs. He straight up said he preferred the lime green with a bit of Thai in it. That’s a lenny hoping you a lenny too oh I didn’t mean Thai I meant Thai like from Lumbo yeah lol, right. Same like the burning bush went from Thai dom to Lumbo that reminds one of Thai lmfao. You have that posi Thai heavy haze in your fridge brother take it and own it it’s the least I can do. He only went hard on this Lumbo nonsense after he got into bed with Todd, that is reality.

5 Likes

Gunna start sorting seed for real tomorrow just making a special pack at request of a friend. Looks good easy sorting a healthy crop of seed.

51 Likes

Me want Tom Hill Haze seeds, how get? @TomHill Do i need at least a 100 to find the good good?

4 Likes

Direct. 100 yields 5% killers on average. You can open pollinate in a respectable manner, you will find plants that rip your head off growing that number. I do that number because I am certain of those two things above, it lets me sleep at night feeling I am off the hook. The rest is up to you.

16 Likes

What characteristics am i looking for in the keepers, besides “killer smoke”? Can identify them while they are growing?

1 Like

I can narrow them down to about half by sampling resin in veg but it’s hard to recommend that if you are not extremely intimate with the line or maybe prefer a different type than me.

10 Likes

OUTSTANDING!Looks incredible ad the seeds are mostly mature.

5 Likes

I feel like there was one or two guys I offered a pack for free here in this thread? If that was you, now’s the time to screenshot that and get up with me.

15 Likes

I believe it was @Hapi

I don’t think you were serious here

I think you were calling me lazy? Lol

11 Likes

Thanks man

7 Likes

And yes. You all a bunch of lazy hippies.

24 Likes

:joy::joy:

“The way my chain hangs my nuts do the same”

8 Likes

Lmao :rofl: I’m outa likes but y’all crack me up

3 Likes

There ain’t no Thai in haze man Screenshot_20230525-051020~2

3 Likes