Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

In the year of our lord 1993 hahaha… Pot was $300 per ounce and so was gold… Wish you were there.

20 Likes

So many difficulties, I’ ve ordered Colombian Gold from herbies, was happy tho, good pure genetics

1 Like

Buddy. We get it. You like Herbies; there’s really no need to put it in every other post you make.
You and MagicWardrobe literally seem like advertising bots with how much you bring up a mid grade seedbank.

10 Likes

One thing I will point out, Cannabis was never native to the Americas, so the various Central and South American cultivars have their genetic origin from any of the various Southeast Asian tropical cultivars. Most likely from the Indian subcontinent but it is not beyond possibility that some “Lumbo” had its origin from Thailand.

3 Likes

They are probably buddies of the dude or they are paid advertising lol kinda like a troll but different ya know? Lmao

1 Like

I beg to differ on that PS well let’s say that there is not enough evidence to say for certain :slight_smile:

1 Like

Herbies was sold not too long ago, new management do things differently :melting_face:

4 Likes

Pre-Columbian cannabis brought in by earlier human migrations such as the Clovis peoples or even Vikings, etc., while extremely likely, was minimal at best. The explosion of cannabis in the Americas is all post-Columbian.

That said, it would be interesting to see a genetic study on the various cannabis cultivars to establish origins.

4 Likes
2 Likes

What about pre-flood? The great sea fairing people ?

The flood is myth, originally Babylonian in origin and stolen by Aramaic peoples.

3 Likes

download

5 Likes

Nope not myth, not anymore :slight_smile: and there’s tons more evidence just gotta look :slight_smile: PS oh yeah my bad :slight_smile: I didn’t mean for “thread drift”

6 Likes

Yeah, the vikings only had pure hemp. There is zero evidence of any drug cannabis in the hands of vikings.

I also want to say that people and researchers have underestimated the spread of African cannabis genetics. Something slaves from all regions brought with them. There is a very high chance that places like Colombia, Jamaica etc… Have a good chunk African genetics is their landraces.

Pz :v:t2:

8 Likes

Man I have a love/hate relationship with those guys. On one hand the idea that there were other advanced civilizations around thousand or even tens of thousands of years before the Egyptians is exciting. That he then goes on to say they had ADVANCED technology, what WE would consider advanced; anti gravity, turning stone soft, advanced machines, ect ect… Thats where they lose me. Without proof, and I mean SOLID proof, its nothing more than a hypothesis and conjecture. I WANT to believe but not without proof.

3 Likes

The proof is the things that’s impossible like for instance the stone temples of India that could have been built in the time frame they say it was and with hammer and chisel it’s just not physically possible so… But you are right it is kinda out there but it makes sense out of everything just takes a little deductive reasoning :slight_smile: aliens / angels same thing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Joe Rogan says Haze originated in Antarctica before eons of continental drift. Fact.

6 Likes

Carried in the shit of Siberian mammoth escaping from alien’s rapes.

4 Likes

Sure that’s also where the sea fairing people came from , possible Atlantis

Yes I was going to mention this too but didn’t want to make it sounds ridiculous by adding too many details. :joy:

3 Likes