Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I’m obviously holding the original one here because I’ve been holding the cut for 35 million years. @fuel is just a chucker with low plant counts trying to make as much money as he can.

We can both appear on the cover of high times together, back to back, holding pistols, in preparation for a duel.

Money well spent.

7 Likes

And I was there man! I fkn seen it all! Lmfao PS and I’ll cosign that shit

3 Likes

I love it ^^

“European are greedy and arrogant”, best fit ever. Let’s say i’m half French-Dutch in bonus, kind of antichrist base ^^

For you i will bet on the thick lumberjack cliche, this guy think that cannabis is tree. He even made fruits analogies to talk about flowers, figure out. And he germinate the seeds in maple syrup, in his beard.

Let’s do it. 30 years later they will still arguing who have the original release in their freezer, for 1K auctions ^^

3 Likes

Hey you better watch out because I’m Canadian and actually do germinate my seeds in my beard with maple syrup

Also I already have a stash of very fancy looking packaging for when we reach $1k status.

2 Likes

We gotta get a Cannabis Genome project going to stop the marketing hype. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Seed me a pack and I’ll start a thread :slight_smile: really getem going

Evidence: @fuel ain’t got shit on this.

10 Likes

This thing is dope lol ^^ Monthy Python phenotype-fan right ?

@Zolorp : I don’t think it will change the profile of customers. At all. I’m pretty pessimist on this point, and bet more on an “idiocracy scenario”. A self-joking Antartikhaze can maybe bring awareness, in reproducing the usual strategies in a bold way. lol

Take care dudes ^^ I’m really able to do this kind of things, and after have saw too much the backstage of this industry … it’s something i can do very seriously for a lot of personal reasons :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

The royal society for making up shit on top of other shit.

5 Likes

A lot of people working full-time over multiple centuries, and it’s definitely possible. Examples exist all over the world. Places like the Ellora caves and the Mayan temples are religious symbols, they’re intended to be as massive and awe-inspiring as the gods that inspired them. The people that built them knew they’d be around a very long time. Our sense of awe and the impossible becoming real when we visit them are exactly what they wanted us to feel, the difference is they wanted us to see it as the power of Shiva, Buddha, etc., not “aliens.” I think these days people just can’t imagine a society of people dedicated to a major collective effort that doesn’t revolve around profit, so they say “must be aliens”

5 Likes

It’s beginning so ^^

Don’t trust the sweet beard, they are the original stabilized F50 seeds.

Oh damn, so you’re a good person in bonus. Even my wife is unable to laugh in front of the rabbit of the cavern, i’m feeling alone so much.

But, let’s keep this secret. We are officially enemy and we have to build our sects.

7 Likes

If this guy put as much effort into plant stewardship as he does into fancy packaging the world would be a much better place.

You will have your fiefdom and I will have mine and we shall live like kings.

And I like “the sweet beard,” I’m going to use it. The other day Mrs Foreigner told me my beard smells like cheese :joy:

7 Likes

Less sexy ^^ I vote for the sweet too.

This is a relic from the past, with a cutted sensi-seeds-white-sticker ^^ Big symbolism, but damn these stickers are good … only a few seconds and i was barely able to remove it without scratching the 1 buck chinesed reminder.

You can handle a Jack hybrid in your space ? Seriously ^^ For fem seeds production units i can deal with it too at one point, just a phone call or two to pass. Seriously too ^^

4 Likes

(I just used a coin flip someone sent me and scribbled on the back but don’t tell anyone it’ll undermine my credibility)

And yeah I’m sure my space can handle it. I have a 6’ tent and with a whole bunch of manhandling I was able to fit a 5x stretch haze in there.

6 Likes

Let’s do it. And let’s start a serious thread about it, 300% ironical but tailored as fuck to bring some awareness on marketing ^^ If you promise the hand on the heart that you keep it for this deep-fake-extended-joke, it’s not a random chunk you will get, and from a random chunker :wink:

6 Likes

I very much like the idea but I wouldn’t be able to get to it in a timely manner.

And I’ll claim that I had it originally and that you were a farmhand in my breeding operation and stole the cut when I wasn’t looking. Scoundrel.

7 Likes

eeeew the shit on your lip has already shit on its lip

3 Likes

It’s been a good year for the society as we have managed to put more shit on top of other shit than ever before.

8 Likes

the strain? :smile:

3 Likes

I’ve decided to ditch the salts and go totally organic and if that means I get shit on my face it’s a price I’m willing to pay.

12 Likes