Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Yeah haze expressions lol. When i flew to Spain and broke bread with Dubi you bet your ass I talked shit about that lol. He’s a good man I love him but I still say my haze is better than all that shit, we actually made a bet on it - he will owe me $1 before we die :sunglasses:

15 Likes

Yeah no, I was totally being serious there hold me to it @Hapi get up with me.

6 Likes

Bingo. That’s why there was a difference between Dirt Lumbo and Santa Marta Gold.Whne it comes to the best, it all depends on the selection. Select garbage and you’ll most likely end up with garbage. Select primo and you’re more likely to produce primo. That’s why the Dispensaries will never have the best because the suppliers never bother with proper selection for the next gen, they just find a clone and keep going with whatever.

That’s also why I know that your Haze has to be about the best Haze available because of how you describe your selection process.

4 Likes

Thanks for the reference - to clarify my statement, i’m not saying sativa cannot be devastating - rather I have not seen many anecdotes for pure landrace sativa western jar cure as devastatingly heavy, narcotic. I have read through that recollection a few times, he writes well - should’ve gotten a guest column at high times. I think there’s a bit of nuance missing from his article in that there’s no mention of the traditional cure that can cause a variance in effects on the same exact lines. For example, the thai line that he mentions having the narcotic effect could just as easily had an uplifting, energetic effect if it was traditionally cured at a lower temperature for a shorter duration of time. The fact that there was no mention of the traditional cure even though he talks about the ‘thai sticks’ / bricks and that he was perpetuating the opiate lacing theory is worth noting. Not saying it’s impossible to get those effects out of sativas, rather that with western style jar cure at room temp, pure sativa landraces don’t typically carry those traits.

2 Likes

There ain’t no narcotic Thai man. Maybe some dreary bullshit Laotian alla Mexican weed California circa 80’s-90’s but it’s not even allowed in the same room as classic tropical grass.

7 Likes

That is well spoken, Tom. That OTH is no joke. And I’m loving my current haze from you spitting thin leaves. Can’t wait for the new batch! I’ll run both yours and Ace side by side as I’ve done in the past.

2 Likes

I’ll cover either one of your $1 dollar bets as long as we can compare my plants smoke.

2 Likes

That’s what it’s all about… The quickening. There can be only one. Let us hunt. Hunt wherever you choose but hunt.

11 Likes

Well we have a lot of music and movie shit is common @TomHill. That’s for sure…

2 Likes

Cuban black ^^^^ :joy:

4 Likes

Interested in seeing what you get from that. I’m not expecting much, but you might do it justice?

2 Likes

It’s gotta work it’s way up from the tomato garden man :joy:

1 Like

I’m outdoors and always curious how indoor clone shite suffers real weather

2 Likes

Suspect you grow a mean tomato. Please tell me I’m not wrong.

2 Likes

It suffers horribly. In '78 or there abouts Clarke wrote twice the THC is produced at 12 hours as 10 hours. The numbers might be off, the angle of attack through the atmosphere may have been overlooked, but the sentiment was damn sure on point.

3 Likes

Yeah I got your friggin maters :sunglasses:

40 Likes
2 Likes

oth is nice… but I am curious what you will say about acid beauty. it is few levels above it. I mean potency!!! I know potency is not that all, but… it doesnt cease to amaze me hahahha

7 Likes

well man, it is all Mekong area, so yeah you are right. in fact there is a lot of Cambodia and Laos ganja export to Thailand… I didnt mean narcotic like indica…

some Laos I smoked was very dreamy and similar effect to codeine… if you know that effect… so narcotic really…

they use opium as medicine in Mekong area, for example when snake bites them… so it is possible, from psychological point of view, that brain used to opium can tend to select similar cannabis smoke to it… cannabis is plastic in it…

9 Likes

Yes I totally know the effect it is muddy, very common here in California also when quality jumped around the earth. I see it and if you guys don’t see it that’s your problem. I see it when I go to Spain, I see it when some guy talk shit about some Mexican or weed from Chile or Hawaiiam but they are all liars chasing and dragon around the world that is gone 10 years 20 fucking years before they got there is how I feel
What am I supposed to do, pretend like these rookie takes are reality, :joy: ???

9 Likes