Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Or even what strains were used by Moses? It takes 7 lbs of “kannibos " for the holy anointing oil :slight_smile: PS lol we just spell things differently now @Upstate the Jews worked with oils well better yet the Hebrews / probably more accurate PSS and to all the nay sayers it’s in Exodus during the “burning bush” :slight_smile: he’s gets instructions from the” angel of the lord "

4 Likes

Dude… :joy:

4 Likes

Purple Haze

16 Likes

Or ice cream cake haha

20 Likes

That ain’t no purple haze

10 Likes

Shit man! I bet it was some sure enough trip weed! Like a Haze, Thia pheno :slight_smile: I bet ya know? Some real deal shamanic shit! Lol :rofl::laughing: for though lol

2 Likes

Don’t know what to think about that purple haze smh I guess.

Tom’s Positronic Haze

28 Likes

Maha Kala crosses with the Tom’s Posi

three Acid Beauties, Juicy Woo’s and two Double Grand Funk’s

29 Likes

Ooooh! Nice! I’m slick jealous :slight_smile: lol just being honest :slight_smile: and while I’m being honest that purple Haze kinda looks kushie :slight_smile: lol

3 Likes

Purple Old Timer’s

26 Likes

see the difference I’m not hating on your “purple Haze” but it’s not haze bro , they might have put that label on that pack and told you it was haze but bro I hate to brake it to you but they lied to you bro! :slight_smile: For real just thought you should know @shroomgod

3 Likes

“Purple haze” is a haze hybrid like a lot of other haze hybrids. It’s more of a generic strain name that means any purple colored haze hybrid. Many breeders have a purple haze. No more or less haze than ssh or nl5 haze, it just means hybrid.

7 Likes

For me purple haze is an original expression in original haze the original hybrid that is original haze. It’s not some cannabis afghanistan hybrid.

15 Likes

@TomHill Is this where your Haze comes from Mr. Hill? OT1? If so does this description still ring true
5% are special
75% being female? Thank you

2 Likes

@Fat_Man I have come to believe that the 5% rings true for a bunch of crosses just gotta look :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thank you. I’m just now educating myself on Haze history and guess I came to the right place. :peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Yeah that’s true too. OT haze has a purple expression.

Both things can be true. There’s half a dozen people selling hybrids called purple haze including positronics. They aren’t trying to claim it’s not a hybrid. It’s just what it is.

6 Likes

@lefthandseeds I’ve got a breeders pack of NorCal Purple Haze from U Mellow and I believe he said it was a Old Haze X Purple indica ? Cross.
Got it a few years back caught it on sale 75% off couldn’t pass it up. Anyways I hear you on that.
By the way I respect you and your work as well bro been lurking for several years and your too “ one of the good guys”
:pray:t2:

4 Likes

Ot1 was just connected to posi back then. His is different admittedly not even something I’d call haze.

5 Likes

Haze is a line come from jingles brought it Adam sometime in the 80’s. All other interpretations for me are just bogus ass wannabee bullshit.

4 Likes