Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

I didn’t realize we had peeps slinging haze beans up in here trying to start a race war.

3 Likes

Hey, guess what came in the mail?

House built now time to get serious! Yeah looking forward to this being a really good year! Pencil me in for 100+ Deep Chunks please!

21 Likes

yall want to take the man for the indica seeds too in the haze thread thats gangster.

4 Likes

Smoked that shit back in 80’s kinda like something else I tried for time first only it never broke my heart.

4 Likes

Jumping in the wagon before the usual business restart : is SCBB lost for good ? Genuine question.

1 Like

Yeah the DC is why I went after the Haze; thought that if it was the same quality then hell that is a no-brainer. I think there are a lot of really good strains out there don’t get me wrong I just know what I like. I am betting that his haze will be the same quality.

6 Likes

Hell yeah! I have been wanting to grow these for a while :+1:. I am looking forward to a nice electric one that will put some giddyup in the hooves to go hiking when I get back home.

4 Likes

Thanks for proving Tom Hill is a man of his word to the thread! Some seemed to quesiton him.

5 Likes

I would not question…

Cash since I mailed him twice due to the first parcel being 11 days late to arrive…plus some kick ass freebies to play with. Thanks @TomHill

25 Likes

Seems like all the doubters either hesitated or didn’t order. Maybe filling those empty spaces with their own insecurities :scream:

7 Likes

Got my order of Tom’s Haze right on time. They all look very healthy and mature. He’s a legend for a reason. Now it’s up to us to find gold in there.

9 Likes

I didn’t doubt or hesitate
I tried but unfortunately the payment system is not possible for me in my end of the world.Wouldnt have minded some of them to play with but really look forward to seeing grows of these in the next few months.

4 Likes

Do you think I was talking about you? How do you buy seeds normally? I bet those same methods will work for you the same as they did in the past right? Yeah, I was going to get them!

i have an actual question for you haze/sativa lovers:
what tolerance of humidity can i expect at high temps? im at 50N but if i set up a greenhouse with low grade air flow can i get some love from their resistance to humidity from the origin of the genetics?

1 Like

At the risk to feel like an intruder in some helpdesk : yes. Your only concern is the roots in this context.

2 Likes

were vibing then can fix that. thank you mucho. send me som haze tom :rofl:

2 Likes

If you are trying to grow with normal sunlight, at 50 degrees, you’ll be challenged. Old school hazes IMO can handle amazing levels of humidity…but if there’s no light…they suffer in flower.

4 Likes

Anyone has tried that Super Sativa Seed Club : Kees Old School Haze?
It’s a bit expensive but a real deal for sure!!!

Fellows, calm down your nerves, I believe it’s supposed to be a thread about haze , well if we “sniper screen” the subject should be us focused on the real ones or at least the less manipulated varieties.
Based on all we had for granted in the past was either the Sam line either the Neville Schoenmaker line time went by and all we have now we must keep tracking and preserving.

Positive vibes!!! For passion

4 Likes

The Flying Dutchmen Original Haze was a bless, but now belongs to Sensi , who knows what it will be done with her … ,🫤

Neither strict Neville’s line either Sam line. Both crossed unfortunately in an low output, “for passion” breeding

Cheers

7 Likes