Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

Well horse turds that’s kinda disappointing. Nice clean tile floor, hell you could grow off mine, wonder if I shouldn’t be such a lazy ass :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Is there a gold standard for so?

1 Like

Gold standard for what, bruh? Silver and gold hazes seem the best.

3 Likes

Their resin profiles are so dank the go through a kinda quazi fermentation right on the plant :sunglasses:

9 Likes

A pale, fair skinned Sally. As apposed to a dark purp just getting hammered with sun never really standing a chance :joy:

11 Likes

Them dark purps sure look pretty…not as pretty as a tall blonde sally though.

5 Likes

I’m not really sure if anyone keeps her still or not. I got as far as SCBB x (SCBB x PTK) with her and put seed away but damn them getting pretty long in the tooth now too.

6 Likes

Lol jasper you dumbass :joy:
Let me lay some realities on you. I played nice as I can be in public for decades, know what it bought me? A bunch of Rasta impasta scammer dbags in my inbox and come to find out. While I grew up in a place folk don’t get away with that kinda shit the worldwide canna scene is just chock full of absolute scumbags with zero accountability. So I flipped the script and just roll as vile as is possible in public now and guess what, that shit dropped right off the map, yummy 10x. Truth is I ain’t got a damn thing wrong with anybody I lash out online at I mostly choose folk with thick skin. Plenty of folk see right through it pierce the veil and find I am quite a different animal in private or in person. If you are not one, understand it was by design, and no real offence intended. You’re feeling some kinda way about a guy training a few monkeys. The guys I talking to in public are not the real targets.

20 Likes

I pulled it off man. I’m just a grower I never dug that breeder handle it’s not the best company imo. I let some remnant seed go at $2 man oh yeah I cashing in lol. You guys can get the same or lesser seed from folk you perceive as nice guys for 10-15 haha, classic.

20 Likes

It has been awesome to get to see the reproduction/preservation/seed increase of your haze seeds on here, and $2 a seed is a bargain! Hopefully, you will do another round for us eventually and i’ll be ready to snatch some up.

Very excited to see some journals with these genetics. Ive been loving this thread, learning all about what haze is and isnt, and cant wait to see where these haze genes lead. I know i definitely want to run some eventually.

9 Likes

Tom’s a grower not a show-er… :sunglasses:

7 Likes

There’s still a few options for TH Haze seeds out there. C & C has that new reproduction and there’s still some up on Seedbay. Also a lot of private collections from previous releases. No reason to complain about missing out.

6 Likes

Tried the S1 of this Haze.Kees was so kind to give me some to try.He had a light leak at the time.

27 Likes

AWESOME, real deal for sure despite all the variations
A must have
He mentioned piss terps and somehow ammonia like smell.
Full bodied roots!!!

Congrats

2 Likes

surrealV2(bshw grape cut x original haze from Tom Hill), from seeds indoors it looked like this:

now from cut greenhouse, it is 30 days in flowering or so…

got that lime green color typical for posi heavy thai haze from Tom Hill…

I dont know why under leds it is always such dark color. anybody has some explanation for it?

20 Likes

mindblower, this hybrid contains a lot of thai, from mother side it should be chocolate thai of early 80s and from father side it is silver thai of 70s…

look at it, do you see thai as me? but difference to pure thai is that this hybrid has great indoor adaptability.

20 Likes

This is something I’ll be checking out. Have only one fellow traveler to share this shit with (a nephew) but he will love this info.

He made a pilgrimage to do Ayahuasca recently.

Im sure we will both do some reading and then talk about this. Joseph Allegro “Sacred mushroom and the cross” was decades ago but close to this topic. Thanks for sharing this it’s very good

2 Likes

Blue-light.pdf (267.4 KB)

3 Likes

you think the sun lacks that blue light?

5 Likes

I’d be guessing… but would say that the LEDs are just possibly not providing the same balance of the spectrums that natural sunlight has to offer.
After all grow LEDs are only using a few of the colours in the spectrums associated with plant growth,compared to what mother nature is blasting out everyday🤷🏼‍♂️

Perhaps someone with more knowledge on the subject can chime in-Id love to hear it from someone who actually knows

5 Likes