Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 1)

yes, I asked producer of led lights about it, but I got no answer which would satisfy me…

but I get what they say in that article, not all radiation from the sun is friendly to plants. there is theory that UV radiation plays big role in evolution of species, as it can mutate cells to some point…

4 Likes

if I can add my observation, they can handle it, leafs can get some molds, but flowers never practically, I am talking pure one… I have to say that bandaid haze or nevilles haze(those 10 -13 weekers) are not so resistant imo…

it can handle a lot, but sincerely more quality you get with dry sunny end…

6 Likes

ought to say he made thai x skunkhaze, which is not bad hybrid really… and it can be thai dom.

it is really different category, no comparison between lumbo and thai dom one…

in hybrids it is apparent too… that electricity, hot flushes and mainly psychoactivity you simply cant get from south american haze…

I made psychohaze thread and folks were posting their experiences, mainly with lumbo haze dom hybrids… it is psychoactive they say, for example animal cookies x seedsman, or flo x 90shaze… well and I asked them if they tried heavy thai haze hybrids? nope they didnt… I let that thread closed, it had no sense… I thought I can inspire them to grow thai haze, but they insisted on their opinions, like nevilles haze is the best haze etc… rigidly…

I think everybody has chance to grow it and compare it… but of course if you grow 10 seeds, you cant have any clue… like one cuban guy from Cali, he grew 10 seeds of your haze and he grew bandaid haze, he recommended me bandaid haze over your haze… I said okay, as I had respect to haze lovers, and I got cut of it… I was like what? it is not really psychoactive like your haze line. it is strong, narcotic and hypnotic. and you can sit on it and good for relaxation. but not psychedelic ride like with quality south asian line… I had to cross bandaid with vietnamese to make it interesting smoke for me…

RESPECT

15 Likes

“All a man has is his balls and his word”
Respect and salute @TomHill

Put in fridge for 24 hrs then dunking 50 to start
Hapi, Haze growing

28 Likes

I grew that OSH cut that Karel used in it. I posted pics in this thread… it is skunkhaze… not real haze. it is old school, yes. very loud in terps, there is some turpentine stink, but stink disappears after drying, very loud livery incense… one of the loudest plant I grew. and I grew lemon larry og, triangle kush, sour diesel and chem D. and this is up there imo. the effect is that skunkhaze, lazy heady buzz chill out and euphoric. I feel it in legs, so it has some body stone to it a little from skunk.

I dont know what Karel crossed it whit? it is cut only OSH…

I wanted to cross it with big sur holyweed back in the days, for loud sandalwood incense smell, but instead of it I chose sour diesel/bangi haze as it was loud too in that diesel way, but it was much much more racy and funny in effect… which I prefer. and the effect is the most important for me…

diesel/bangi haze2008

36 Likes

You know how I feel about it.

3 Likes

Thats purty!

3 Likes

Project 420= N-Haze x O-Haze) x THH x A5Hbx x Mac

30 Likes

5% pheno of original haze from Tom Hill reversed!

36 Likes

I’m a more recent haze convert, but I am fighting the good fight converting new haze heads all the time! Here’s a shot of a fun little indoor haze run of some really obscure seeds I did last year. Had smells ranging from musky basement to dog piss/vomit.

24 Likes

Cuban Black Haze S2 Pheno #4 // El Squato Selection

Note: Our CBH S2s were created by our good friend and true OG Kushyman, using S1s made by @thelonetree_ from the original Cuban Black Haze clone aka The Black aka La Negra. This is the original clone predominantly grown in Florida by Cuban/Dominican gangs, with a flowering time of 14-16 weeks.

Our fourth and final CBH S2 selection, one we are calling the ‘El Squato’. We named her that because she’s a third of the size of the other pheno’s.

This is her again at 7 full weeks of flower. Her resin count is already through the roof unlike the other 3 phenos that are just getting going. Aroma is amazing, sweet incense / honey. Stems and leaves are starting to go purple. She’s a joy to look at.

We will be sharing more flowering shots in the weeks ahead as we literally have 100s of shots to go through. We appreciate your patience…

41 Likes

Hey Hyp3,

Welcome to OG. Always admired you work.

6 Likes

O-Haze Golli

33 Likes

Welcome to OG!:pray: @hammerheadgenetics

9 Likes

Purple weed totally sucks ass. I thought we covered this already? :joy:

8 Likes

Get that Hungarian ditch weed out of my stash jar dude.

5 Likes

Oh I give him endless shit about that he is a neighbor and root beer my ass.

8 Likes

Damn that is nice…

1 Like

THH from TH
12 hours soak so far

THH C&C stock, outdoor

Indoor Haze…THH…VB…Mango Biche
W/without filter

PNW HP/ Puck BC2 x THH ( 4 males)

Hapi House of Haze

21 Likes

They are drowning lol