Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Is Johnnys still active on IC?
good morning @hempy

3 Likes

No idea buck, but I didn’t see him post there in a long time.

4 Likes

I’d love to add some haze to my collection, if anyone can spare a few, I’ve never grown any haze yet.

3 Likes

Sending a dm.

7 Likes

Here’s my clone run of Mindbender Haze under 630 watts of CMH.
They are looking vastly different than my HPS run - less boof and more compact tighter nugs with more resin production and the terps seem louder.

23 Likes

He was still posting last year, but I haven’t seen anything more recent.

2 Likes

I got some of Madmac repo of both the Goli o haze and reg O haze. These had the same terpene profiles as THH had. No keepers found yet…

Madmacs NHxOH I did find a nice pheno I used with APPSS. Those pics are above. She would be a perfect example of the weed looked like that we were smoking in the 70-80s. Very Sweet and Floral.

23 Likes

From the contact he got the seeds from, he got them from Sam directly early 2000, but the seeds itself were much older 90s stuff he thinks. That is possible, because Sam with the company he was director from got a license from the Dutch government at the time, so could grow more plants.

5 Likes

At one time Sam was growing thousands of plants. 🫣

3 Likes

All the seed being sold was made by Sam, The O-Haze Todd is selling now also came directly from Sam but were selected by Rob Clark.

This is an old post By Sam from Cannabis World.

12 Likes

3 recent haze pick ups

12 Likes

Did you grow more of top dawgs haze stuff? Maybe even strawberry Cough Haze or strawberry jam?

1 Like

DidiBerryHaze dry nug. It’s Original Haze (Seedsman/SamS) x Digiberry
Smells and tastes like a slightly floral original haze - Catspiss/acetone/plastic/jasmine. Very Potent mostly head high.

VG

22 Likes

I posted pics of the DBH plant further up the thread .

VG

4 Likes

A different phneo of FNF. Her terps are different from the others. Sweet n spicy green is what comes to mind. Smells great.

26 Likes

In what year did he wrote this about the f1 being the best of Haze?

2 Likes

Cant remember when Sam posted, but he posted that at Cannabis world, so around 2000.

The F1 or early Haze being the best was also well documented Nevil said it so has Sam.

4 Likes

What is this haze you are describing the all colombo or? @hempy

2 Likes

The Haze that Sam took to Holland from California.

Those are Sam’s wards and Nevil also was told this by Sam, but after working with Haze, Nevil agreed with him also.

3 Likes

Could that be the Original Haze or some other Haze that was not all Colombian? Heard of some of it being mixed with Indian/Colombian/Thai/Mexican? @hempy

1 Like