Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Fruity, grapefruit and body odour pheno of original haze, smells very much like skunk #1, didn’t keep this one, will flower once more because ive got the cut sitting here and this was stressed the whole grow but i just dont like what I’m smelling in this compared to the other one ive got that still needs a few weeks, 14-15 weeks to finish on this one, very prone to mildew, harder to grow compared to other pheno, floral tasting smoke which is not my favourite at all .

12 Likes

Blue Hawaiian is a high-reaching cultivar that was developed by British Columbia’s Jordan of the Islands seed bank when breeders crossed DJ Short’s Blueberry with an unknown Hawaiian sativa strain.

5 Likes

What is bld below it?

1 Like

Another week for NHxOH)xAppss.

29 Likes

It’s a young Kali Mist from f2 seed, I made from the old version I was gifted by a friend years ago.

23 Likes

Little Haze buds from 2001, was grown outside

16 Likes

Todd’s OH up next…

19 Likes

Unfortunately not, it was my experience in Nimbin that it was all pretty much hippy weed being retailed by teenagers on the street, so the strain name hardly was ever mentioned. It may have been what they claimed, or they might have just made it up lol. I live pretty close to Nimbin but I don’t go there often, you just get harassed on the street to buy weed. The hemp embassy is always good value, and the Mardi Grass is always fun, but last few times the cop presence has just been completely over the top. It got pretty grungy there for a while, with lots of junkies living under the shops and pushing their wares hard to anyone and everyone, for such a beautiful place it was sad to see, it has been cleaned up a lot in the last few years. The whole seedy druggy scene was just ugly.

9 Likes

Yeah he really wasn’t the most friendly bloke, but the herb did have a flair too it. I spent a month out looking for land in an around lismore. It was a bit rough in nimbin. It is sad when the hippy vibe becomes a burn out vibe. Even if a bit seedy I am glad I got to see it in an era of freedom. Sound like it aint what she used to be. Met some interesting tripsters and had a good time though overall. I was impressed by the beauty of tyalgum when I road trekked. Could see my self doing some fruit collecting and permaculture up that way one day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

African haze is starting to look really nice even though it was pollinated. Smells really hashy with kinda a tropical pineapple smell.

22 Likes

20 Likes

Brief update on my first haze adventure, these clones were flipped to 12 12 around April 8th. Mango c5 haze from Sativa Hoarder Seed Co. Nothing super exciting, other than they have triple and quadrupled in height since their roots took hold

16 Likes

Skywalker Haze Auto from Dutch Passion on DWC, around week 6, showing 1st pistils.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/267823933078634496/1233494714146099261/20240426_210650.jpg?ex=662d4cf9&is=662bfb79&hm=be40bb33020c70905f4f41b1054019b1eaaab22061daefafc9815cc5462af9db&=&format=webp&width=451&height=451

Gets completely defoliated and bent every 5 days because I only have 30cm(14") of headroom under my light.

14 Likes

Hey @hammerheadgenetics . I was looking through the cannabis encyclopedia that Jorge Cervantes wrote and saw a picture with the caption “Hammerhead genetics”. Would that be you?

4 Likes

Yes, that plant and pic were taken/grown by Doobieduck. Rest in peace, my old friend. Jorge had his own forum I was a member of. I should mention the strain name is wrong. That is a pic of GDP x QUERKLE. Doobie sent me a plaque with that pic on it. The strain name cant be corrected in he book at this point.

26 Likes

Great pic, RIP Doobieduck!

5 Likes

Yup. Good dewd. Loved his photos. Was pretty good breeder too. RIP.

5 Likes

I have some of these I’m hoping to wet soon. Are you doing a journal or can I find more updates here?

Looking very nice

:man_farmer::top:

1 Like

Buds forming on the African Haze 11 from @Tykal lightly pollinated early on by dread bread. She should be smokable and seeded the best of both worlds. I also took clones, which rooted for the sensi follow up. She smells so sweet I’m going to keep her growing.

21 Likes

Wicked, I’d love to see that progeny!

1 Like