Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

I’ve grown the Super Malawi. Good plants.

1 Like

That is definitely book worthy, congrats @hammerheadgenetics I bet that plaque looks awesome

2 Likes

Thanks. I mounted it in my veg space after we lost DD. He sent it many years ago.

23 Likes

Here’s two Blue Dream test results from same company but different facilities. To give an idea of possible terp combos.

8 Likes

These FNF plants are gorgeous.

29 Likes

they certainly are …

6 Likes

Your pictures are gorgeous! And that FNF, whatever it is looks great!

2 Likes

Deliverance starting to take off will go into flower room soon.

20 Likes

Nevil’s Mullumbimby Madness

Keeps on stretching.
I’m starting to get some light burns. I’ve been having a time keeping them contained, in another couple of weeks I’ll be pulling the other plants out of the tray and then I will lay these over so they have more room to grow.

31 Likes

I’ve got some hazy babies in here…

Maha gear, Nobody and Doc D gear, Ace gear. Going to pop a bunch of THH later this season for a look. Fun times ahead.

19 Likes

Nice selection matey

2 Likes

Has anyone on here grown ace seeds tropical mix or Mr nice Walkabout mix ? I have both .just seeing what people got out of them .cheers. Bob

2 Likes

I’ve grown the tropical mix back in 13-14’ and got a couple real haze leaners and a couple Thai leaners. It depends on what they are working on when they are packaged, but you should be able to find some excellent plants.

3 Likes

Update on Skywalker Haze Auto from Dutch Passion on 5L DWC.

This pic was taken after 1~2 hourst of pure pruning, I have removed all the bending tiewraps, the amount of budsites is honestly quite rediculous, and I feel the plant will have to be moved to a bigger container when it’s in full flower to support the water uptake of this beast.

I’ve pollinated a few branches with Fro-Yo autofem pollen from @joheimgrohen , as this plant seems to have survived all this pruning and bending without any stunting or stress indicators, I feel it contains some genetic material worth saving :smiley:

Hopefully the next update I can show some early seeds forming.

Cheers,
eS :tropical_drink:

6 Likes

Thanks for that matey

Had the chance to grow my first haze hybrid last year. Cosmic wisdoms banana pepper s1(banana runtz x Neville’s haze male). Hands down the best smoke I’ve had the opportunity to smoke incredibly strong almost psychedelic on the border of non-functional buzz for the first 30-40minutes then an extremely heavy body buzz that literally buzzed and very blissful. The smell was exactly like onions and beef stroganoff. In the air it smelled like urea after it was burnt sweet almost mango but more sweet than just urea though. Outdoors I harvested early November. Here’s a photo.

image|281x500

I used to hate all drugs and think I would die if I smoked. (My mom lied)(my Dad won’t call her a liar.) When I first seen how harmless the plant was and doing research on strains before I even started smoking just being enchanted with the plant. Reading about Neville and seeing how that strain effected the community globally. Since thenI’ve always wanted fo breed a haze with a short flowering indica. One with a happy giggly floating buzz one that makes you want to eat cereal and watch cartoons. I mean I didn’t know the high I liked when this idea popped in my mind but I knew that a true F1 would be special without having any grasp on what that actually was.
All that to say this strain is exactly what I had in mind with that cross. Aside from terpenes because I had no clue What those would be like but I absolutely love what came from a seed I got upon happenstance. I was ordering seeds for the first time from attitude USA and got a single as a freebie.

After I made several hybrids with the cut that I had I lost all my cuts. Anyway someone blessed me with a free 5 pack of these seeds despite the breeder retiring and not being able to find them anywhere except for bulk pack and an outrageously over priced 5 pack.
I blew some fem Georgia pie pollen onto the original seed plant and used a cut to make a cross using either ice cream facial pollen or a chem 4 x (secret green) f2, or chem 4 f2 x icf. Any way I pollinated it and I’m running those along with Harlem dream s1 from piff coast farms and some more banana pepper s1 as well.

I never posted this here I am a week later wanting to ask some questions about haze tendencies when using salts and coco? Any help would be appreciated

5 Likes

Banana pepper s1 x Georgia pie fem pollen(maybe that’s what I blew on the lady. I did have multiple herms and males outside so I’m not sure what they are but the receiver was banana pepper s1 banana runtz x Neville’s haze

Harlem dream s1 from piff coast farms blue dream x Cuban black haze I think
Last but not least one of the best strains I’ve ever smoked, but I lost my keeper cut. Banana pepper s1 (banana runtz x Neville’s haze I’ll post a pic of my keeper cut the police took.

My keeper cut of banana pepper

6 Likes

I just smoked an incorrectly dried lower tester bud of the African Haze 11 and I close my eyes and it’s a soaring high. It’s really good. Better than anything I’ve had lately to smoke. I will let it go longer, but it’s already so good it’s tempting to chop now. I think it’s got at least two weeks left, but already the high is superior to anything else I have. There’s like seven branches cola’s maybe I’ll just start chopping one a day. I happened to be listening to janes addiction and the drums are pounding in my ears. I’m going to time it to see how long the high lasts to help me decide when to chop. Because this is already amazing weed, it just needs to be properly dried and cured correctly. Wow this is a great strain. I’m stoned.

5 minute update everything has been great on OG but this is the best weed I’ve smoked from OG so far. Thanks @Tykal it’s a very happy soaring electric haze high good shit

20 Likes

Is there more info on this strain from Tycal?

1 Like

![nhc|666x500](upload://zPDDpN6ex9W8MzrJopmOW2wxd3X
first pic is mango haze from the green house ,
the rest are nevils haze x c5 mango ,
i feel for them with the weather we have had , its rained for the last 2 weeks pretty much non stop ,
the last 2 days we have seen a little sun , but not too much ,
a guy needs a dryer climate i think , lol … .

29 Likes