Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

that one didnt load first time …

23 Likes

wow-wow-gif

4 Likes

Haha! Glad to hear it worked out for ya. There’s a reason I smoked strictly haze for a decade. :wink:

It’s African Haze #11 from TopDawg (Malawi x JJ’s Nigerian), pheno hunted by Bronson. It won the 1st Piffcon competition. I passed out snips to a variety of folks last year.

7 Likes

Chopped the original haze today. Around 16 weeks. Could have gone another week but i needed the space. Smells better than she looks. Just put another clone of this into flower and will get much more love and attention. Chucked the other pheno i had because it smelled like skunk 1. Fruity floral with a bit of funk. Not my cup of tea. This one has some cool smells going for it. Its sharp, woodsy, notes of menthol and conifer, rubber and a subtle soapy sweet parsnip/carrot smell. See what happens as she dries and cures up.

34 Likes

That looks exactly like my old Sk#1 x Haze plants. Brings back some good memories. I bet it would grow huge outside

7 Likes

It grew huge inside too, tried to keep it smaller by putting it in a 2 galoon pot and it still was 6.5-7 feet, had to install an Additional LED bar light because it out grew my head space, almost hit the ceiling lol, would be an absolut monster outside

27 Likes

Whose original haze line is this? Curious where you sourced it from?

2 Likes

Got the beans originally from Ag seed co. Found a nice female outlier that was a shorter plant compared to the rest of the pack and had a very familiar hazey smell to it. Pollinated her with a few males. Popped a couple beans and this one popped up.

9 Likes

FNF#99 LIGHTS ON 70 DAYS

28 Likes

That’s a beautiful plant you grew there, awesome job on your grow there!!

2 Likes

A destroyer3 (bucket at the left up corner) and 4 fav ohaze cuttings at outdoor. At back, a beautiful pile of compost.

20 Likes

pulled this one today at 90 days.

41 Likes

Whats the % of haze in your plant ? iI estimate 12% at most. reminds me of a critical cbd from dinafem

8 Likes

MM x NH x MG

23 Likes

LOL12%. 70% at a min. I would be guessing. Unless @wallyduck can shed some light on the % of haze that’s in the seeds he sent me. You won’t find a lot of CBD in my work. FNF is similar to old SSH IMO. There are hundreds if not thousands of plants with similar looks. It all comes down to the smoke test.

Here is another pheno #99. #102 is a extreme haze phenotype. Very similar to the THH I ran. The seed plant was very unhappy. I couldn’t fix her. I have another one from clone in flower now. 'Ill see what she does.

#26 in veg

26 Likes

Photos from a couple days ago. Tomorrow is day 70.

Contango
Lazy Lightning x [[Haze x Sk1] x Sk1] x [Haze x SK1]

67F

Nice spectrum of ladies for the first look. 11 week finishers for couple and 13-14 on the others.

Dream Drifter
BD6 ( @Tracker x [[Haze x Sk1] x Sk1] x [Haze x SK1]

67F

I’m thinking these will see 14 weeks with all the white hair still. Mutant is wild looking.

17 Likes

What an odd thing to say

3 Likes

So is like a neville haze? ohaze* (ohaze / ???) i dont think, wally dont grow pure haze, only mango haze (50% haze at much) But Beautiful plant by the way.

Every day more seed sellers get on the haze train, without haze, calling haze to hybrids that are more NL or Kush than haze. For me odd is accepting the modification of reality for commercial reasons.

5 Likes

Yea, i get that. I just want to know how you came up with 12 percent, honest question and I am not trying to be argumentative. Sarcasm? If not what was your equation to come up with that number? I personally only want the pure hazes but i understand people that want shorter flowering times and seed sellers will give people what they want, breeders will make things that people want. If haze is getting a demand people are going to try and bring that to market as demand dictates. Haze hybrids tend to be dominated by the haze so i can see why they still get categorized as such. Have a great day.

3 Likes