Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

I really liked Nevil he had a good sense of humour and was very honest an open book once he trusted you.

He was a man of his ward and switched on when it came to breeding.

4 Likes

Industrial hemp was the result of prohibition and breeding ditch weed / Rudaralis with drug strains.

The best fibre and paper comes from high THC varieties, the traditional Japanese hemp varieties canā€™t be grown as theyā€™re all high THC. Have a paper on this, some were.

Iā€™m with you on selection, mate.

8 Likes

Yeah, the best seed yields are from the hash plant types, not the industrial hemp it currently comes from with tiny flowers. Some day thatā€™s all going to change, it has to.

2 Likes

Hempy could you please post some pictures of your Nevilā€™s Haze varieties when you get time?

I enjoy seeing them! :pray:t2::pray:t2::pray:t2::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

3 Likes

You would have heard about the wild cannabis growing just outside of Newcastle, NSW the hippies used to raid ? You also had wild crops growing near Penrith and along the hawkesbury river and just out of Brisbane. They were all plants descendent from the first fleet.

4 Likes

Hempy I found this video of cannabis castle did Nevil still live here when this video was taken ( lots of this classic plants in this video)
Or did Ben Donkers own it ? I know Ben bought nevā€™s seed stock but was unsure if he had bought the castle too or not?
Wish I could have went there!

2 Likes

My apologies itā€™s way after itā€™s from 1994 but you can still see some of those old varieties Bevil created in the video

2 Likes

Does anyone have pictures of Johnny Chicagoā€™s OHaze pics I canā€™t find much on this guy but I know he worked an old OHaze line that he received from Goli . Iā€™d like to have more info. If somebody has a link they can post up on him or his work Iā€™d really appreciate it.
:pray:t2::blue_heart::pray:t2:

I think the photos are on icmagā€¦
However, even if he grew it, JC grew, reproduced, selected and distributed seedsman O.haze (as MadMac did too obviously)ā€¦
Beyond the uproar that broke out (very privately, rather than in public), there was a short but beautiful movement of sharing original haze seeds in that periodā€¦

9 Likes

Any info on this Haze? I donā€™t want to waste my money if itā€™s not Ohaze

2 Likes

the provenance description has about as much effort as the auto-response messages i get from walmart, same source that was selling so-called landrace sativas with unusually short flowering times (likely touched with indica) so chances are this may also be contaminated

2 Likes

@Chara Thereā€™s a ton of OH repos. All are based on selections people made from seeds they grew. There arenā€™t a lot of choices for haze seeds. If you want to grow O haze get what you can find. None could be verified. There are websites Iā€™ve never heard of.

These people most of us know
Johnny Chicago
MadMac ICMAG Thread shutdown by admin
MAHA KALA
Mccormick

2 Likes

Misterbee gives the bank carrying them good marks:

4 Likes

Nevils haze x c5 mango

19 Likes

I grabbed a pack. Theyā€™re cheap enough. Can run them this or next season against a bunch of other hazey things.

3 Likes

These two pictures are from Johnnyā€™s inbreed Golli Haze.

21 Likes

Any idea how we can get the Golli strain? Is it just a cutting or were there seeds?

Golli 90 are seeds. MM and JC shared these.

Iā€™m currently pollinating FNF#26 with THH. This should strengthen the haze influence. Iā€™ll be done with this line after this

7 Likes

Your plants are always gorgeous bud :100:

2 Likes

The Haze they call the Golli Haze is just an Original Haze that can be found in any O-Haze seed Johnny C has said this, and they can even be found in Toddā€™s Repo or other O-Haze seed.

You have the classic full flower Colombian types, and you have the Thai types, these are found in Nevil Haze also.

1 Like