Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

You gotta remember, a lot of Companies have changed hands in the last 18 months. “Mama Funk Clones” was another GREAT one that deterioated mightly after ownership change. Due deligence is wise advise. SS/BW…mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey guys. Tell me again, what is the genetic lineage of “Original Haze” from authentic genetics. Im sure its in this thread somewhere but this thing has 541 posts and Im blind in one eye. :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Original haze,from Sam.
Whether you want to believe Sam’s words or not (including the “new” description of seedfinder), that’s another matter…

2 Likes

Someone mentioned, a ways back, that Todd’s OH might have skunk in it. What do u’s think? Speculation? Rumors? I’m not being a jag. Just wondering if it’s worth it.

Also, take a look at this. I just came across this yesterday. Is this OTH? They want 130 european dollarydoos.

1 Like

I got three packs of THH. How Original Haze is this haze? I know that it supposedly comes from Positronics.

Probably one of the closest to the Original Haze you can find out there now.

4 Likes

Original haze from AG claims to be 100 percent colombian. The description has changed from what it was years ago and was said to have thai in it. Skunk 1 has columbian in it and the original haze that i grew had a couple plants that reminded me if skunk 1 with a sweet and pungent smell but i dont know if thats from skunk 1 being put back into it or if that is Colombian influence being a parent to skunk and thise smells popping from Colombian before skunk was ever made. Basically at this point, who knows anymore. I’m just looking for plants i like at this point because every side of this haze nonsense will say the other side is wrong. All i Know is the haze Original haze i grew from Ag seed co had some amazing hazey plants in the beans. Take it as you will

11 Likes

Someone needs to write out a timeline with all the crosses used in these different hazes starting from the beginning. Please! :pray:

edit- thanks for that :point_up: @GreenHighland

2 Likes

My humble advice is spend your money in other place (i didnt …) In 33 ohaze from ag seeds i found intersex males, obvious hybrids and autoflowering plants. Madmad got a site www.original-haze.com, if you want haze, his the man.

6 Likes

I def found intersex males and one dwarf plant.

3 Likes

Damn. Hate to hear it. Was there anything worthwhile in the 33 seeds, at all?

1 Like

Are you russet mike? From bean basement? If yes, I think when i first grew these we were discussing the dwarf plant in PM over there. Autos, damn i didn’t see any of that. First ive heard of it. Thats shit

1 Like

Yes… some plant was good and was sativa in appearance, you could almost say that it was 100% haze. No plant caught my attention enough to keep it. In my opinion its not worth the risk, you can buy 100% ohaze elsewhere, madmac or tomhill (via PM).

Actually, for me, Auto Haze would be cool to try outdoors. Photo obviously would never finish along the old 42nd parallel.

1 Like

I was following MadMac over on IC for quite awhile, seeing what he was coming up with. Meant to check out his new gear, but adhd’d my attention on to other things and forgot. Looks very legit, thank you.

2 Likes

Hi GreenHighland, yes im russetmike in the basement :spider:

MM Seedsman oh * goli oh / Limey seedsman oh

7 Likes

Ah nice. Might have to give tye mad mac a shot. Would still love to get THH direct but the one in 20 ratio has put me off a little. Mad mac is worked a bit?

1 Like

If expecting it would be cool. If not i would be pissed. I didnt find any but it had a lot of variation…… loads

2 Likes

I don’t know how madmac is working with his haze currently , but yes, he makes selection, in ic he has a thread full of photos and data.

I think Tom is referring to exceptional phenotypes (such as Haze A and Haze C for example). But the rest of the phenotypes don’t have to be bad, just not exceptional.

3 Likes