Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

You just KNOW every last big multi-state Cannabiz grower/dispensary wants to do that.

1 Like

Never get a patent too much going on in DNA, sequencing is changing and thus each clone will be a little different each time. If 90% the same still good? :rofl:

They could only Patent the Plant called Unique Flower Original Haze, that is because HAZE has already been taken, and it don’t take a rocket scientist to guess who owns that name.

4 Likes

Is a plant unique because it has lots of limonene in it?. How many other plants also have lots of limonene? If you find one will you be sued? Whether they hold up in court or not is anyone guess and more are coming.

Utility patents, by contrast, are variable in scope and range in subject. This kind of patent can be applied to all different kinds of patentable things plants, mops, pantyhose, machines, and processes. When you think of a “patent,” this is typically the kind of patent you think of; it holds the power to shut down competitors’ operations with too similar of a product. In addition to covering the genetics and phenotype expressions of a single, stable, clonable plant, they may also cover genetically modified seeds novel compounds, cultivation methods, products made with the patented plant, new plants bred with the plant, and/or plants with similar attributes. Biotech patents are these kinds of patents.

6 Likes

They were Administratively Dissolved as of January 2024, though. Seems like they didn’t pay the annual LLC fees.

1 Like

that impressive for sure. ocimene second only to limeonene, wonder what part of the genepool that is coming from?

I was actually hunting for anise/aniseed and some other specific profiles, and they added them to a bunch of descriptions AFTER i had asked about it. You can see it was added to several lines within the last couple of years by using the wayback machine. Check out Thai Chiang Rai in the wayback machine. On a separate note, a lot of times seedbanks don’t even know that they’re selling polluted genetics, that is the other tricky part about thelandrace hunting.

3 Likes

It is Papaya from Nirvana seeds so it has a lot of old school stuff in there.

Check this out.

5 Likes

Looks like more proof the incense is lurking in that Haze C somewhere.

3 Likes

1 - 2. Mazar I Sharif x Todd’s OHz in flower and coming along

1. NL5 x Haze (MNS)

12 Likes

Deliverance were re potted into hempys and put into flower.

18 Likes

FYI…The Landrace Team stated they used 40 seeds for the OP on the haze they are selling…but they did not provide any additional details to the seed origins.

4 Likes

13 weeks and chopped down these Mindbender Haze from clone.

35 Likes

hell yeah buddy that is some fire looking Haze. Nice job going easy on the nutes too as they look great.

6 Likes

Earlier 70s polaroid pic of Original Haze

Don’t know if this pic of now 40 year old cutting OHz x Sk#1 is already shown, not mine btw, but I smoked it. This clone has the yield of Skunk, but the effect is 100% Haze.

32 Likes

The plastic is stuck together so I doubt the seeds will germ

17 Likes

I remember a lot of people growing out the freebie seeds from Sam think it was Thai x Haze and the Sk x Haze, and they were highly valued by the people growing them, you don’t see them posted now.

I have an old Sk x Hz made by Nevil interesting line.

17 Likes

Seedsman had a time Thai/Haze x Skunk#1 as freebie to offer with every order.

In the early 80s just after Sam arrived in the Netherlands 2 Haze lines were made.
From the pics above is the line less famous as the other one with HzC5, A5, AG13, Nevil’s Haze.

The Ohz x Skunk#1 line was made with one of the 90 best Skunk mother’s and the best Haze. This line got almost extinct after a bust in '84.

20 Likes

I have multiple packs of those Haze x Skunk and Haze x Thunk. I should get a run in in the next season or two.

15 Likes

Tom Hill’s Haze :seedling:

34 Likes