Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

always hard to get decent pictures of these skinny sprawling girls …

33 Likes

Very nice Kate Bushes, but what kind of Haze is this?

3 Likes

nevils haze x (c5 x mango haze)

13 Likes

And how is the aroma like?

bruce-lee-bow-ezgif.com-resize

5 Likes

“Ghost Train Haze #1” growing inside a wire cage. That is the only way I can keep the animals from eating them or digging them up. Yes. The picture sucks. I said I could grow pot. I never said nothin about taking no pictures. :crazy_face: :rainbow:

18 Likes

i havent actually put my nose to that one yet mex ,
but i have others that were earlier and ill sample them and let u know ,
my nose doesnt discern aromas as well as some folk ,
so i have to smell and type while doing so pretty much ,
i recall some fruitiness for now , the rest , ill describe later …

5 Likes

Thnx Wally

Have you seen this one already?

From 15min he start to talk about his Arjan’s Ultra Haze2 is now called Mango Haze.

1 Like

21 minutes: “Who is making sativa hash?”. “No one in the world”.

I’ve been making sativa hash for decades. Arrogant Greenhouse wankers.

18 Likes

i have trouble watching that fool to be honest mex ,
ive seen the vid doing the rounds , but just cant bring myself to watch him …

11 Likes

exactly , ive been doing it over 20 years ,
but none of us count when that narcissist talks …

12 Likes

I call him the Bill Gates of Cannabis, but what he is doing is pretty big. It would be devastating when you get the same situation as in Jamaica, Mexico when the local varieties are disappearing and replaced by pussy wussy varieties with all the same kind of effect.

7 Likes

Aryan is all that is wrong in the cannabis community, he rolls into people’s crops steels their genetics and then as a last fk u hands them fem seed that herms.

15 Likes

^^^This, right here.
This is why I refuse to buy ANYTHING from him. He is DESTROYING cannabis.

10 Likes

Saw this today

4 Likes

Thanks for posting that up, there’s a lot of phoney baloney in the marketplace - if you fast-forward to 21:30 you can see a perfect example of what’s been happening with unscrupulous retailers who prey on popular names to move seeds that have nothing to do with what’s being sold. I see this a lot more in the sativa market, that’s why due diligence is so important and understanding the credibility(and integrity) of the source.

5 Likes

Purple Zamal A5 100ish days 11/13, really sweet carrots with something else starting to peak through :man_shrugging:t3:

22 Likes

Super Malawi Haze crinkle leaf mutant 100ish days 11/13
She has the most delicious powdered strawberry candy smell and is getting pretty frosty.

26 Likes

The only good part of that video is the outside footage of the surrounding land. Man that country is FLAT ! As a practicing Buddhist for 46 years, I thought it was ironic that they use an image of the Buddha to promote a materialistic venture. I hope they will remember that moment and gain some spiritual insight about the worthlessness of money after Thailand recriminalizes. :relieved:
Ok. Im trying to redeem myself after that crappy picture I posted yesterday so

here is a better photo of a “Ghost Train Haze #1”. I will prune the lower branches to use as clones and to allow air to move through. The top branches will be woven into the top of the cage.

12 Likes

Forgive me if this is a stupid question or has been answered before: has anyone tried DeadPanHeads F5 Nevilles Haze?

3 Likes