Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

@hempy

I already copied a part of it. It was Indian hemp what was grown. Here is an analyse done in the 1960s. Minnesota and Mississippi are example of wild hemp patches, but just take a look to the THC content 0.03 & 0.07%. It didn’t increase in about 25 years from then.

to you, but if you just copy pasta’d that paragraph I guess it’s a rhetorical question

1 Like

What i meant was the fibre quality decrease in tropical countries. Sure hemp will grow, only not for rope.

He didnt use the Shaka Zulu. He used the Diesel Kartel Puday Holiday, and Top Dawg Black Piff. I think one uses the A5 Haze, and the other C5…
I also bought a pack of the Shaka Zulu, which I wish I wouldnt have, as it really doesnt get very good reports.
I just bought 2 packs of his Puday Holiday x Top Dawg Cuban Black Haze, and asked him this yesterday. No Shaka Zulu in it.

3 Likes

15 Likes

Super Malawi Haze harvested @103 11/13, has a strawberry powdered candy smell still that is :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, can’t wait to try her.

32 Likes

That’s a trimmers dream there! Nice grow!!

4 Likes

Some images of my Skywalker Haze auto, its smelling so good, and it still has quite a while to go:

If u are interested in the full log:

Cheers,
eS

14 Likes

Are these pics right before harvest? If so it looks like they could have gon a lil longer

1 Like

Yes, and probably. She did push out another re-flowering a couple days before, but she looks plenty done in person.

1 Like

THH

35 Likes

MMxNHxMG

28 Likes

There’s my MM x NH X MG

Its kind of like that plant monster in little shop of horrors

21 Likes

That thing is taking off! :rocket:

3 Likes

JC seedsman oh * goli oh90 / LG seedsman oh

17 Likes

That one looks a lot like Original Haze green type. Beautiful long slender leaves!

2 Likes

Some budz-
Mixed O Haze:

Amnesia x either a Chem/Diesel cross, or OG/Diesel something… from years ago… I forget which one. Real nice :ok_hand:.

Some plantz- (both in late October 2022)
Haze:

Haze x (NL/Haze x SSH/PUf3):

29 Likes

mango haze …

39 Likes

I know this is a long shot but does anyone know where to find some old Seedsman OHaze seeds? Ten years ago they seemed like they were everywhere and now it’s like it totally disappeared

6 Likes

Proseeds.co.uk had some month ago… MadMac repro i think, sold out…

1 Like