Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

The article is a science paper from the Department of Plant Breeding at the Agricultural University of The Netherlands.

It highlights that there is no clear agreement on the definitions, did you miss that part ?

I know what I read.

How about we put the focus back on Haze and not on trying to prove that hempy is wrong.

If you or others feel compelled to argue with this paper, then I suggest you write to the University and put your argument to them.

1 Like

Nobody can be right or wrong here because anyone can find a report or article that defends their position. There is no settled science with cannabis because it’s been illegal for so long. It makes no difference what definition you classify Haze under. It’s just Haze and that’s enough for me. I wish someone would bring a back a regular seed line so we could all grow it. Something different for AG or THH preferably. Who has the Seedsman or Golli Haze they want to reproduce? I know someone is sitting on some.

4 Likes

Can someone help me to understand the different Haze Lines out there.

Is it right Golli got his Haze from Jonny Chicago ?
@gmike as far i understand the Seedsman Haze is also from JC ?

So if i put this together both of these 2 Haze lines coming from JC ?

3 Likes

Golli haze coming from Sam, JC haze coming from seedsman ;a big part of Golli haze from MadMac is a Golli x JC cross…

4 Likes

So am I correct in thinking that golli haze and original haze and tom hill haze and mad mac haze and anything sam has done are the same genetic line but just different selections based on each persons personal preference? Am I close on that ?

9 Likes

hi largarto, i got my johnny chicago seedsman haze * goli from madmad, and after i did a cross with limey&green seedsman ohaze (3 packs repro).

3 Likes

Yes they are all just OHz selections as far as I know.

4 Likes

I have norcal purple Haze, and Blueberry Haze. I don’t know much about them though

3 Likes

Anyone know where Maha is selling his gear?

4 Likes

Get seeds right here dot com , has his seeds listed as “pre order”, “4 weeks before delivery”.
Hapi hunting

4 Likes

All the Haze sold in Holland, be it from Nevil / SSSC(super sativa seed club) / Positronics / The Flying Dutchman all originated from Sam.

The Haze Sam brought to Holland were not all the same, they were in different batches, and those batches were dated by year.

6 Likes

Just a NL5H to aerate a bit.

19 Likes

BOTH ON 77 DAYS.

23 Likes

Thank you to all of those people growing and showing their hazes with the community.

9 Likes

MMXNHXMG hitting its stride.

31 Likes

Kagyu just posted this on Instagram.

Reproduction of an original haze poster from 1975

Screenshot 2024-06-20 at 12-12-46 COASTAL SEED CO. (TM) (@kagyu1) • Instagram photos and videos
Those PH ranges seem high.

14 Likes

Have to be great get this on a good quality. Anyway, here are a best image and the text inside there…

In clandestine locations sparsely scattered throughout California, a few dedicated farmers cultivate the herb cannabis as a way of life. Anyone can grow weeds and see the virgin greens, but to cultivate the exotic queens beyond your dreams, you should have dedication, sensitivity to plant life, consisteney, a little basic knowledge, Good Karma, and a great desire to find harmony with Mama nature.

The basic for any strong, healthy plant is the soil it grous in. Resin producing herbs grow best in soil that is neutral to semi-sweet. The larger the bush or tree, whatever ir may be, the larger the root structure needed to support ir.

Roots develop most freely in a loose, rich soil. Mix one yard of the soil composed of 30% mushroom compost, 30% redwood sawdust, 40% sandy loam topsoil. Mix organic nutrients: three pound of hoof & horn meal, five pounds of rock phosphate, four pounds of kelp, one pound natural compost, one pound soil iron, five pounds of gypsum, and five pounds of dolomite.

Mix soil and minerals thorougly and let sit, for at least one week, then check the soil with a soil-testing kit for pH and add agriculutural lime to bring the pH to 7,5 - 8,5 range, semi-sweet for the connoisseurs’ treat.
Spring arrives, and with it comes new life, fresh spirits, ad great hope for the new crop.
Plant your favorite seeds on the 6th or 7th of April: the moon is in Cancer, best sign for planting above-ground herbs. In May, the 3rd, 4th, and 5th are good. If you’re still not together, try June 8th and 9th while the moon is in Scorpio.
Whe you irrigate, make sure thar the moon is in one of therse signs (when possible); Cancer is the most excellenttime to irrigate; Taurus, Scorpio, and Piscis are also good for irrigation. Pruning should be done only in third quarter.
Patience is the real secret and the true test.
Try to male it until December 10th ot 11th, when the moon is in leo and hervest contidions are perfect. So, if you can dig it…

In Nature. We trust.
Spirit of ''76.

18 Likes

I think that the PH range is a typo… Cannabis would struggle growing if at all with a PH that high. The highest PH I’ve used is 6.5. Has anyone ever grown a plant using such a high PH?.

3 Likes

Dont think its a typo, they say semi sweet, which means it has to be above 7. I guess the knowledge was not as good back then? At the same time I have never tried that and not even sure what my mix comes out to. I am aiming for 6 though

2 Likes

I’m growing PH free, since a while.

3 Likes