Addicted to HAZE - Haze only thread (Part 2)

Gearing up for the evening Haze fix. Unfortunately, this is a loser one, but is all I have left. :slightly_frowning_face:Fortunately I have a bunch a other weed to fill in the blanks.:grinning:

20 Likes

The whole ‘best of’ haze collection is coming along for the July 4th. I am not holding anything back on this one. Only a few keepers didn’t get in the mix and it was just a timing thing.

This combines my best finds over the years from thousands of ants along with other legends.

The first Bandaid 7 x Silk S seed was pulled today as well as Blazers original Nigerian Haze f2 preservation and the Silk S bx. More to come. 4309

31 Likes

Its too quiet in here. I bet I can liven it up a bit. :smiling_imp: I am growing the Original Haze from Authentic genetics soooo what is the best way to grow this. I mean how much fertilizer, How much water ect…Tell me your tricks and secrets. Any old stories? Man I love the stories you old guys tell about haze and such. :rainbow:

9 Likes

I see what you did there. Matches

3 Likes

Amnesia haze that I grew few years back… just got her back into the stable! VERY EXCITE!!!

27 Likes

That looks very amazing. I love Amnesia Haze, one of my favorites back when I used to go to coffeeshops in the Netherlands

6 Likes

Dream Drifter
Getting close :yum:

Day 85F

25 Likes

Mango C5 haze. The buds are overwhelming the branches and we have ways to go. Should have used a trellis… or 4 lol

39 Likes

Those are beautiful, thank you for sharing.

3 Likes

Dude! :drooling_face:

Rock on :metal:

2 Likes

Jack Herer, 44 days of life. Just to show how it can’t look like a satanic NL sometimes ^^

13 Likes

Tapwater i have used was with a pH of 8.5, so no problemo.
Tom did use extra calcium in his soil recipe so far as i know.

2 Likes

I can’t find any info on using that high a PH with cannabis?. If grown outdoors in the ground prob OK. Bagged soilless or hydo it would be an issue. Plants would not be able to uptake the required nutrients. I get my healthiest plants using 6.5 in soilless. They all say to use 5.8 which always caused major problems with my plants. If more people try that high a PH post your results.

5 Likes

Good evening everyone, please allow me to show you a little of the hunt I started.
The choice was 5 Samaras seeds (silver Haze x amnesia) x Neville Haze.
Cross made by Southern Haze Collective

Germination rate was 100% 5/5
I will try to update weekly. A great week everyone

24 Likes

Update on the Deliverance (Thai x NH) week 7 of flower under 9/15 this plant was put into flowered small over 6ft now and still stretching.

27 Likes

This is the soul recipe from Tom Hill

25 bags black gold potting soil (1.5cf ea)

4 bags stutzman farms chicken manure (1 cf ea)

1 bag perlite (4 cf ea)

1 bag (50 lbs) bonemeal (steamed, not precipitated)

1/2 bag gypsum (aprox 1/2 cf) - Edit → 1/2 of a 40 lb bag (20lbs).

Mix well, water thoroughly, let rest for 2-3 weeks minimum, transplant, and stand back

11 Likes

Ya, that’s definitely not gonna be 8.5ph. .Phosphorus in Bone meal is only available to plants in acidic soil with a pH level of 7 or lower. If your soil is tipping towards alkalinity, bone meal fertilizer will have no real impact. Chicken manure has a range of 6.5-8. Black gold PH range is 3.5 to 5. After mixing and cooling down id guess it would be around 5.5

7 Likes

Ghost Train Haze # 1 finally starting to vegetate again.

25 Likes

Dream Drifter
Dream 6 x [[h/sk1]xsk1] x [h/sk1]

Chopped her on day 90F. Could have seen 100 days. Hopeful to reveg the very late cut from her if she smokes as good as she looks. If so, I’d like to use her to take them to F2. The first three DD have been very enjoyable. I don’t she will disappoint.

Lower branch

25 Likes

Incense Haze x Jack (Chimera Seeds)

18 Likes