12/12 from seed journal

So when you go 12/12 from seed, when do you start counting flower days?

1 Like

Another good question. My guess is when the plant starts throwing stigmas/pistils(whatever anyone prefers). I’m not sure if I should start counting right when they show sex. This will be my 1st time actually keeping track during this 12/12 journey.

3 Likes

I’ve got no set times on the one I did. I would say it took a good few weeks of it purely stretching before it gave any signs of flowers.

3 Likes

Alot of equatorial landraces only ever have 12 hours and flower based on when there ready, this would be very interesting with some landraces from those area’s

5 Likes

While I dont have any pure landrace strains, I do have some of these crosses. One will be going in a week or so.

8 Likes

Eastcoaster lamb day 67. This is a guess because I didnt really keep track. I could be off. But she’s getting real close. She looks yummy, I can’t wait to smoke her. :yum:

5 Likes

Both SSH x SSDD day 15. I like #2 I hope shes a she.
SSH x SSDD #1

SSH x SSDD #2

6 Likes

OOOHHH sparkly shineeey.

1 Like

Chopped the eastcoaster lamb at day 72. She could have went at least another week but I want to pop more seeds. She was a easy fun plant to grow. Super vigorous. I got one little fat dense plant lol. She smells awesome :drooling_face::drooling_face::drooling_face: all I can say is she smells sweet and maybe woodsy(?) then theres this dash of spice or pepper on the back end. Beautiful :drooling_face:. Cant wait to smoke her.

5 Likes

Day 19 for the SSH x SSDD. I have one confirmed female and 1 confirmed male. It’s ok more seeds to pop!

SSH x SSDD #2 the female. :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::hugs:

The SSH x SSDD #1 dude

7 Likes

Ok so I stopped this grow because I believe I had thrips even though I never seen any also had a new job and pretty much neglected them.
Anyways going to start a new grow journal doing normal 18/6 veg. Check it out got some cool things going right now.

1 Like

@stONER775 ahahahahahah - good plan to just blow up a seed run or two!!!

Do you find decent yields from the solo cup style? I’m a fan of the one bud chonks, curious.

:v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Hell yea give it a shot im sure you’ll get more than enough seeds even if their small plants.

Sorry I can’t answer the solo cup question. These were grown in 3 gallon pots i believe. I’ve seen some good pics of grows in solos but I’ve only vegged in solos. I actually got one plant right now I plan to flower in the solo cup for the 16oz manifold contest and for some fun.

Thanks for taking a look! I totally forgot I made this thread lol. @nefrella

5 Likes

Thanks for the thoughtful reply. I just tossed 15 blue mystics in the flower tent, just wanted to do a quick run anyways. :v::peace_symbol::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Do you have a journal?? I’d like to check those out if so @nefrella

Yeppers, a few actually

2 Likes

Holy moly!! Lol thanks ill check those out. @nefrella

1 Like

Maybe give banana punch bagseed grow a look. Also doin a 12/12 grow :+1:

1 Like

I’ll check it out @TokerJayG. I got another 12/12 from seed going on right now with this GMO bagseed i have.

1 Like

I’m a habitual cloner, so going 12/12 from seed doesn’t suit me very well, other than to maybe do a test for a batch of seeds I will make in the future. Even then, I’d rather flip right after I take a cutting. I don’t like the idea of trying to save a pheno by revegging, not a sure thing.

2 Likes