Advice needed on Breeder and/or seed selection, asap

Can I ask you guys what you all think of Dinafem? Been looking at some of their stuff. Some on promotion now, that’s the main reason I ask.

1 Like

It’s a seedbank that also has their own lines of seeds. So you will see a bunch of their stuff and if you scroll down you will other breeders who’s seeds they sell.

As for Discord, it’s a pretty simple chat interface. There is an OG Discord as well. They have a bunch of Canadian breeders looking for other Canadians to grow their seeds and post journals. Just something to think about. I can send you an invite if you are interested.

4 Likes

LOL, that’s ok, let’s just say I have been known to pass out a seed or two :wink: I have many seeds. What’s your plant count?

8 Likes

https://www.shitseeds.com/

4 Likes

I know of 2… Quebeccannabisseeds and doctors choice…im affiliated with Premium cultivars there an american breeder then there’s fatcat labs … Fat cat has a strand i grew called clair-mel orange. Awesome…
Divine seeds has lots of good landrace from Afghanistan

1 Like

Oh you know since we were talking seeds it didn’t dawn on me but don’t forget my brother @Neb who has some real fire clones and is here in Canada. Firecutz - Canadian Clone Consulting That is an option as well.

I also agree with folks on @ShitSeeds , there are some on here now growing his seeds and getting amazing results. @BigMike55 can show you some pics :slight_smile:

9 Likes

One of my favorite seed banks it’s more a collective of craft farmers joti is there and many others and he’s us based but I’m sure he would have no problem shipping to Canada

1 Like

Here’s another cool thingy it clicks on to solo the cups they are 3d printed by bone aka Mr toad in nor cal they have a led light inside and can replace the watch battery that lasts like 7-10 days so your clone makes it safely :slight_smile: it’s really cool if I had big cash I would get a bunch of them but hey one day :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly I have not tried the smoke from Buddahs Cane from @ShitSeeds he is around here on OG. I have three BC going right now. Go check out my thread BigMike55 and MarsHydro Go Crazy.
The plants are incredible. The buds are spectacular. What else can I say. Highly recommend. He is also good at freebies if you buy seeds.

6 Likes

Ok, cool. I’ll keep that in mind.

Nice! And that’s cool you have a good stash.
Plant count is a politicians 60 (that’s 59).

Thanks. Fatcat must be a breeder (not seedbank)? I searched fatcat labs and see a bunch of different seedbanks come up in the results.
Is doctors choice USA based?

Neb pm’d me. I’m gonna check out the site now. Clones would be a good idea, I think. I’ve never gotten clones or plants from anyone (didn’t wanna risk anything, haha).
Shit seeds, haha. Funny name, I just looked and they have pepper plant seeds. I’ve been wanting to grow some hot peppers badly! Pablano, for sure.

2 Likes

Nice, another one for the bookmark folder. Thanks for your suggestions.

I will take a look at your thread tonight. Thanks BigMike55.

1 Like

@Nitt yea fat cat is a u.s. breeder… Doctors choice is canadian…both has awesome strands . solid genetics

1 Like

I did not expect this amount, nor level of great feedback. Now I’m overwhelmed by the amount of choices. Thanks everyone.

I had a very quick peek at firecutz, and the Legendary Larry sounds like a good kush, by description. Except the pine (pinene). Is pinene a very common terpene to find in kushes? I can’t describe, or remember, what the kushes I most enjoyed smelled like, but it wasn’t pine. It was just what people around would call “kush” (smell). And you could always recognize someone had good stuff from 30 feet away when they had ‘kush’ with this fragrance (even a gram, in a bag, in their pocket or backpack).

All the clone strain images on firecutz look amazing, haha.

3 Likes

Yup and emerald mountain legacy I believe is Kevin because they carry the royal kush line that came from Mandelbrot edit this is probably the kush you speak of it’s pretty famous lol

1 Like

Here ya go :slight_smile: I’m fond of the royal Maui berry I haven’t grown it yet but damn I would love too so if you do please tell me all about it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would suggest Fleur Du Mal seeds, the breeder is a very reputable user here named @Baudelaire he has a thread about his offerings. He ships to Canada. One of the heirlooms will be consistent and inbred, and much of his work is with Cinderella 99 which covers your Haze hybrid. He just said here in the thread that he’s releasing some Ortega preservation soon, that’s the oldest school of kushes:

6 Likes

@DougDawson @BigMike55 Thanks for the love. Appreciate you both. I’m here to help if anyone needs anything. Sorry I wasn’t around for the original conversation.

7 Likes

Fraser Valley Beans is great. check them out on Facebook.

2 Likes

So, for shitseeds, one needs to ‘register’ or create an account?

1 Like

Well, I duno what’s up with that ‘Ortega’, where it is.
For firecutz, it might be best to wait until after xmas for a cut/clone.
I’m considering coastal mary. But in the mean time I picked up a pack of beans to have on hand now.

1 Like