Afghanistan strains Sholgar

#Balkh strain is one of the old strain and it is also famuse during the hippies as sherak Balkh (Balkh risen) . The farmers of Balkh province are very expert to cultivate cannabis . The culture of hashish / Bang / #cannabis is very deep in this geography . The farmer of Balkh province Balkh district is very expert to cultivate and extract cannabis . The culture of hashish / Bang / chars is very deep in this earea 100s of hashish shop , 100s of Chilam houses the famuse Afghanistan Chilam circle is Baaba Qo , Baaba Qo is a legendary hashishian with spritual power was living in old door of Balkh ancient city . People sayes when Baaba Qo was smoking Chilam the all city of Balkh was covering by its hashish smoke . the Balkh strain is mostly Indica effect strain the plant colours are dark like black , dark red dark green and with aroma of strong diesel , funky , earthy, amonia , some thing like raw meat .

29 Likes

Are you saying you have these seeds to share?

9 Likes

Ooh I’m after these in a big way, you got some to get rid of or what’s the deal, my new found friend.

Motz

11 Likes

Yes sir …or chimtral

4 Likes

This is likely a fake Baaba account, I’ll ask the real Baaba if this is him.

6 Likes

Yes I have these genetics I am hunting seeds around Afghanistan

6 Likes

I am the real baaba879 with 39k followers was deleted from Instagram

7 Likes

This i can’t miss !

2 Likes

I just tagged the real Baaba on Instagram asking him to confirm this account.

If this is the real Baaba then welcome, but if this is someone else stealing his identity then…

6 Likes

My tow acount in Instagram is disabled my new acount in Instagram is baaba_ko with this logo

6 Likes

And how may I get some off you @BaabaQo ?
Been wanting these since my eyes first saw them.

7 Likes

I’m very interested too.

6 Likes

I too am interested

2 Likes

Me three interested very interested what are the needs to aquirevthese seeds

Peace and stay safe

3 Likes

I’m interested too

1 Like

Hey um , maybe i could get a few also,
Am down to raising a few of these …please.

1 Like

Will the real baaba please stand up !!!

11 Likes

I’ve been doing a search on the internet and I just found a quote on another forum saying that baaba is a person who walks around Afghan lands collecting seeds and sends them to America for someone to sell, I found this new account and it mentions someone who is involved with the inoculatetheworld.com and there appears a listing of the genetics @baaba_qo seems to be the official reseller

Anyway I do not know the seed bank inoculatetheworld.com I had never heard of baaba_qo but it really looks great despite being out of my reach $$$ at the moment.
But if anyone knows him or the seedbank it would be good to know I would be very grateful, I’m not on instagram \ facebook so I don’t know anything about @baaba_qo.

Anyway I’m also waiting for @baabaqo to appear and clarify what his plan is because he just said he had it and made everyone crazy wanting some of it, maybe he posted it in the wrong place let’s wait and see.

Landraces - Inoculate the World

A) New Landrace Selection (Full Set) - Inoculate the World

5 Likes

These are seeds all the old heads need. Making
me drool and feel a bit excited . All this Afghani talk makes me
feel a need for seeds.

7 Likes

OK I put my internetvsavy daughter on theccase of baaba and she says all good all good she is up on Instagram and that stuff apparently a bank was promoting his seeds that he has been collecting his account was banned as well as my daughters account if you do or say anything the administrators of these platforms dontnlike or agree with they will ban you visa vie Facebook and or any others

Since 2019 thumbsup420grow on Instagram has been promoting himfor what its worth here is a pic the internet is what it is

10 Likes