African landraces and heirloom thread

Is that lmn Ethiopia one plant that grew that wide?

2 Likes

So excited just received a long awaited package from Africa, Malawi gold didn’t think they where going to make it but here they are ,check it out @420noob

20 Likes

Ha nice man very glad they landed!
Rough looking swazipulco

6 Likes

Cuts bro? :wink:

1 Like

Didn’t take any cuts! Or at least I don’t remember doing it, I’ve got a few mystery ladies but I’m pretty sure none are Ortega Mix. Gotta get the seeds and pop them yourself! $30/25 seeds or $50 for fifty

2 Likes

Quite a deal for those breeders mixes indeed! Too much of a backlog but that won’t be the case forever.

2 Likes

Here’s a pic of loveoflandrace standing at 6 ft tall, in the feral fields of the KwaZulu line:

Copy pasta’d from his IG:
" The plants here is a feral field of the KwaZulu landrace, these plants where massive and we started looking at the soil, and what we found was pretty cool, the plants where using the plants of the seasons before as nutrients, the plants of the previous season had died fallen and where rotting creating loose woody soil allowing these giants to get all they where needing and more!!"

22 Likes

These just showed up from LoL today. These are directly from his trip to Africa. To say I’m excited is an understatement!

18 Likes

Sounds pretty potent. Any more info on this one?

2 Likes

I heard if you smoke it, you just walk ten paces and fall out.

2 Likes

Feral Kwazulu-Natal:

indoor grown:

very sweet pine smell with a bit of pepper

21 Likes

Same line:

21 Likes

kwazulu-natal again:

19 Likes

Absolutely beautiful. It’s so cool seeing those long slender leaflets on such wide leafs! Much love

1 Like

Here’s Lesotho from 2865meters above sea level, very resilient line :

19 Likes

8 Likes

Ruh roh resized final

Sounds like it may be dangerously profound, will be curious to hear about how they turn out

EDIT: those spiritual and lysergic phenos are something else

2 Likes

I want me some Ukufu Gold.

2 Likes

wow ,this strain really is very interesting, can’t wait to see what this plant produces. Tag me when you get these going.

2 Likes

Did you get the pepper or pineapple?

1 Like