Agroecological guerrilla, in search of the True Brazilian Sativa

So you’re in the southern hemisphere? ejem|nullxnull Good to have now some outdoors action while most all of the OGers have frozen balls frech|nullxnull , they’re looking great, keep us posted … beer3|nullxnull

6 Likes

another brazilian, cool, i live in the south of brazil i have planted indoor, but it´s great to know that someone here looking for brazilian landraces 36 weeks flora is not for everyone, it´s only for those who have courage, i will follow this thread, I hope you don’t care about that.

:pray:

13 Likes

Yes @George , latitude 48 ° south. Leave it, I’ll keep it updated.
Can you clarify something about the image limit …
Thanks

1 Like

Speak @Shanti-ri , so I live in the south too.
I have a really cool place for them …
I planted pressed seeds and several loose seeds from the northeast …
It would be an honor for me if you follow the topic.
hug

6 Likes

Maybe the problem you had is that you didn’t wait for an image to be uploaded before starting with the next one, that’s why Uploading IMG- 21… appears. Here you have some info about:

All the EXIF and metadata is erased while uploading so you don’t have to worry about the localisation of the pics, growing is also illegal in my country (Spain) but I doubt any Spanish cop is actually reading this forum, I guess in your country they have also better things to do … :sweat:

Here they also fertilize the corn crops with the urea and poo from the cows, so they finally eat their own sheet :sweat_smile: :poop:. You won’t see me in the organic threads, just knowing what bottle to use is enough for me … frech|nullxnull

5 Likes

Exactly… The guide is here: How to upload photos to Overgrow 📸

5 Likes

THAT, it is an old practice, difficult to be used internally because the smell is strong.
“They are techniques for replacing commercial chemical / liquid inputs. The use of Cow Urine is one of these options. It makes it possible to preserve the environment,
conserves and improves fertility of
soils and production costs. In cow’s urine we find several nutrients such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sulfur, iron, manganese, boron, copper, zinc, sodium, chlorine,
cobalt, molybdenum, aluminum (below
0.1 ppm). In addition, she has
phenols that increase resistance
of plants and natural hormones of
growth. So it increases the
number of leaf sprouts and
fruits on the plant ”.
In Flowering not even think …

Fonte:https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.novoscursos.ufv.br/projetos/ufv/nape/www/wp-content/uploads/Folder-Urina-de-vaca.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwjyzrvS9uXsAhVYHLkGHeYNA6QQFjAEegQIHBAC&usg=AOvVaw1FNzjhxXBiGrPNhUxL6lBc

4 Likes

24 Likes

Here are some pictures of a plant that has been attracting attention, I already posted it at Weird plant picture thread.
The tips of the leaves are curved, at first I thought it was the humidity, but time has dried up and it is still the same …

Some have already shown pre flowers !!!

21 Likes

Hello, I’m developing a grow using a refrigerator that cannot be fixed

For mother plants and their future clones …

I’m waiting for a hygrometer to evaluate the parameters …

Measures:

In pés : 2 x 2 x maximum height of 3.

in centimeters: 60 cm x 60 cm x maximum height of 90 cm…

23 Likes

I think they’re just tacoing or cupping up to preserve humidity, it happens when it’s too dry or hot for the plant, check if it is corrected after a rainy or humid day, it looks fine … beer2|nullxnull

8 Likes

Good morning, I paid a visit to the guerrillas today, the growth is exponential !!! :pray:

11/11/2020

18 Likes

Hello guys , are in week 8

.some plants are showing pre flowers,

Doubts arose:

Are males able to pollinate with pre-flowers?

Another thing, I am thinking of plucking the males, putting them in pots far away to collect pollen, but the plants are close, is it worth it?

I have difficulty cloning, I will use the male branches to make several attempts …
Here it is very humid, and it rots before the roots …

Would anyone have a tip ??

13 Likes

I love seeing things get re-engineered for other purposes.

6 Likes

I think before the ladies having pistils there’s no risk but I would chop those males just in case, pollen flies freely and distant outdoors :sweat:, can you take care of those clones at home? :sunglasses:

6 Likes

yes @George, the idea is to keep the clones in the “fridge”, and then choose the best …

I will look for vermiculite and try layering directly on the ground …

As for the males already identified, I will remove them from the area

6 Likes

Sorry missed that post, are you thinking in an hydroponic setting for the clones? That would help with your high humidity … :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I will try to lower a branch to the ground to take root

I pulled it out of males just now, I have enough stakes to clone by various methods,

As for hydroponics, is that method with air bubbles?

Thanks for the feedback…

3 Likes

Yes, you can see many examples:

This one is how to do it by Dequilo:

I am not handy so I bought an Aerogarden Harvest where you are supposed to grow cherry tomatoes and basil, it works the same way, just added an air stone… :innocent:

10 Likes

Hello guys, I removed the males from the area and took the opportunity to make a drink typical of the historic cannabis producing regions of the interior of Brazil.

Cachaça with cannabis root.
In addition to this historical use, currently with the ban, when the police find a plantation, it is cut and burned on the spot, leaving only the roots that are used to make this drink.

There is a brand of cachaça called “Pitú”, cannabis is popular in the country with the name “maconha”, an illegal brand called “Pitúconha” was launched.

I took advantage of the cleaning water of the branches and some more crushed roots in the blender to improve the rooting of clones.

I also collected stakes from the males to exercise some cloning techniques, to see which one best suits my reality.

15 Likes