Agroecological guerrilla, in search of the True Brazilian Sativa

These guys in Brazil can’t afford $100 for a pack of Pakalola seeds.

I just thought maybe some preversists on here with some Hawaiian seeds they maybe want to scatter to BR.

Happy growing

4 Likes

personally I would recommend one of bodhi’s hawaiian lines.

The dragonsblood hashplant was preserved and distributed in the first or second round of the seed run co-op several years ago, so it should be readily available within the community.

They are hybrids that lean heavily towards the hawaiian side. His dragonsblood hashplant (pipeline blood pheno x (pipeline x 88g13hp)) has been worked for 5 generations to make it as dominant towards the unique blood phenotype of the hawaiian pipeline.

The plants documented from the overgrow preservation stock are all narrow leaf phenos.

6 Likes

There are a couple Hawaiian heirlooms that need to be preserved, and afterwards we will pass out some seeds. @V4vendetta is planning a Hawaiian project and may have a need for testers some point, too. Pretty hard to find any legit seed.

5 Likes

Hi.

Nice offer, It was @Bud_Weiser a new one from BR that was looking for Hawaiian .

My bad, post deleted.

Thanks for the reply…

Talking about Bohdi seeds.

GLG has a 420 sale …$59.50 a pack and a BOGOF …YE A FREE PACK AS WELL.

Happy growing

2 Likes

That sale is very tempting. The eternal sunshine hawaiian sativa x old mother afghani would also be a good one. The old mother afghani is a narrow leaf afghani so it really lets the sativa come out in hybrids.

I loved the ethiopian highland “banana” x old mother afghani I tested a few years ago.

1 Like

Oh …I know ,I was tempted to the Dragons blood…it is a good deal for bohdi seeds…but I’ve got enough for now…but boy is it tempting.

2 Likes

Cheers
G

7 Likes

update: 4/23

The mites caught me, as there were some white trichomes, it was harvested ..

this is the most advanced, almost 12 weeks old

in this, two plants that still need more time...

Now there are 3 plants left in the guerrilla

15 Likes

5/9/21 Harvest Day !!!

Week with the passage of a mass of cold air more intense, the temperature dropped to 12 ° C, with low humidity … Winter is coming …

Now there are 2 plants left:

Plant 1:

Plant 2:

It looks like I found what I was looking for …

A true Brazilian sativa …

Plant 1 is completing 20 weeks in Flowering !!!

Hopefully I’ll be able to revegetate …

17 Likes

That’s awesome! 20 weeks! Definately keep that one if you can. How cold does winter get there? Its 54 degrees now ( 12 celcius). How many weeks of the growing season left? Does it frost?
Beautiful buds! It will be a pleasure to smoke that😁 looks similar to Punta Roja buds I have seen pictures of.

5 Likes

Hello man, well you are here, so some of this stretching is due to the shading, which is greater in plant 1. The last 3 are very similar, the one that catches the most sun, is already ready …

I will keep.

8°C a 6. … rarely, 3 times a year.

There are 5 months to spring, but I will start indoor … I gained seeds from some members … There is no ice, the sea temperature doesn’t let …

then I report the smoke …

7 Likes

Great job!! How tall are they? They look huge!

2 Likes

Thanks for the visit
They are 3.5 meters long, a lot of elongation due to shading, but they are two plants in one …

More than 300 were germinated, and 35 were harvested … Of these 35, only 10 completed the cycle … The rest went to ants, fungi, motorcycles, in short, the environment selected …

6 Likes

Wow.

Wow.

I’m giving you all the psychic high fives right now.

4 Likes

so catching up on this. the seeds i sent you are reported to be very good in humid environments and basically mold proof due to the high sativa (thai) genetics. I am excited to see them next run!.

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement @anon93244739 and @anon71563794

I’m going to pop those beans as soon as possible …

3 Likes

http://cgnfindia.com/wsca.html

Interesting information, @ryasco publicou em How to Make Water Soluble Calcium! (WSCa)

I will study this …

5 Likes

Update:

Dry weather, little rain in the last few weeks.

The plants are yellowing,

I will wait for the new polar air mass to enter, forecasts indicate a temperature of 6 to 10 ° C.

To observe how the plants behave ..

Something appeared in her from the plants, they look like roots, I have no idea,

Has anyone seen this?

14 Likes