Agroecological guerrilla, in search of the True Brazilian Sativa

Great job!! How tall are they? They look huge!

2 Likes

Thanks for the visit
They are 3.5 meters long, a lot of elongation due to shading, but they are two plants in one …

More than 300 were germinated, and 35 were harvested … Of these 35, only 10 completed the cycle … The rest went to ants, fungi, motorcycles, in short, the environment selected …

6 Likes

Wow.

Wow.

I’m giving you all the psychic high fives right now.

4 Likes

so catching up on this. the seeds i sent you are reported to be very good in humid environments and basically mold proof due to the high sativa (thai) genetics. I am excited to see them next run!.

3 Likes

Thanks for the encouragement @anon93244739 and @anon71563794

I’m going to pop those beans as soon as possible …

3 Likes

http://cgnfindia.com/wsca.html

Interesting information, @ryasco publicou em How to Make Water Soluble Calcium! (WSCa)

I will study this …

5 Likes

Update:

Dry weather, little rain in the last few weeks.

The plants are yellowing,

I will wait for the new polar air mass to enter, forecasts indicate a temperature of 6 to 10 ° C.

To observe how the plants behave ..

Something appeared in her from the plants, they look like roots, I have no idea,

Has anyone seen this?

14 Likes

Hard to see them but it could be a fungus or even sap sucker insects icon_e_surprised|nullxnull, try to scrap them and check if the stem is damaged … beer3|nullxnull

Captura

Hydrangea disease: black stems, white spots - Saga

6 Likes

thanks, @George , it doesn’t look like mealybug.
If it is removed, a green stain remains, looking like the stem without bark.
It is also similar to some protection that the plant created after attack.

5 Likes

Those are good news, I always panick when I see strange things in my babies (here fusarium), keep an eye on it … beer2|nullxnull

Fusarium

4 Likes

It’s a thing I’ve only experienced myself here in the tropics but sorry I don’t have much more information on it than that. I’ve only seen it on the lower stem. It’s some form of fungus is my guess

6 Likes

05/25: Harvest

Approximately 20 weeks in bloom.

It went through 3 masses of polar air.

16 Likes

Wow! 20 weeks! Your hard work payed off man. Can’t wait for the smoke report

9 Likes

Thanks … The beginning was better than the end, I couldn’t keep up with the plant management, hemaphrodites were the worst problem, I didn’t know the OG before, the quality of the genetics that was available was not the best. I believe that this association has weakened the plants … The later ones showed better health …

I had mites too, I need to investigate further, I have an infestation here … It is infesting other plants … Native and planted …

I will work hard on the smoke report, I have to develop the taste …

10 Likes

I totally understand. You have to take in consideration that you are growing full guerilla style. Growers like you have many elements to combat with… most of my grows have been like yours. Bugs, snails, caterpillars just devistate a plant. I would by pesticides and spray around my plants, not on them. It worked great to keep the bugs off

7 Likes

I’m thinking about biological, predatory mites … Something like that, I’m afraid of agrochemicals.I need to find out which plants host the mites.

Always thinking about prevention, improving the soil …

5 Likes

If you have a grow spot where you can spend years improving the soil that would be great! Good genetics and good soil equal great herb. If you have that special spot that you can improve on year after year you are blessed. I would start by collecting any compost or compostable materials as your base. It can be anything. Grass, leaves, sticks, top couple inches of timber soil would be great, and dump copious amounts of it on your grow site. Just anything you can get your hands on, wood ash, manure.
It takes hard work and time, but after a couple of years you will see what all your hard work is all about. Your plants will grow as if they are on steroids. Thick stems and side branches. They will be more resilient. It will be harder for bugs and pests to destroy them, and of course the end product will be some tasty potent smoke. I would make a pile of composts and material somewhere near your home so you only have to make a couple trips to your grow site per year. Also 6 or 8 weeks before planting put down some blood/bone mean, wood ash, maybe some down to earth bio live and natural fertilizer the cover it up, and you’ll have a super soil your plants will love and reward you for. You might not see much the first year but years 2 and 3 you will be totally content and satisfied… it’s a labor of love but absolutely worth it

6 Likes

Yes… So many factors, levels of combat for a guerilla grow. Yet, still we blaze a trail forward.

4 Likes

I’ve never grown outdoors, but some interesting things I’ve read about growing organic that can help you

I would cover the soil of the plants with a lot of litter, this can help with some beneficial insects and beneficial life also.
And I also believe that the following message can help you in some way. Another grower on reddit was experiencing mite problems in his outdoor garden and called the following tip:

‘‘I had a similar problem so I began introducing some flowers around my property. Lots a marigolds both french and African. I also planted some carrots in the ground straight out of the bag so they can regrow and flower. I also planted some dill. I did notice more attacks on my marigolds rather than my canna. Also added garlic bulbs and green onions around the yard and just let them flower. Noticed lots of other insects start to come around. . Honestly adding all these flowers I noticed they were getting attacked more often than my canna. Just my experience. Hope this helps. Also I live in a Mediterranean climate so its preety dry and hot which is what these little bastards thrive in. I watched a few vids on permaculture and I’ve understood so far that the bigger the variety the better as it confuses pest and is like a playground for beneficials’’

I hope the next link can also help you on this topic (it is on portuguese ):
Controle de Pragas

8 Likes

Yes sir! That is the truth! Growing like this takes a breed of its own

4 Likes