Agroecological guerrilla, in search of the True Brazilian Sativa

upstate says: “Interesting also that the herbs that make a spaghetti sauce extra tasty are also the ones that make tomato plants grow bigger and tastier fruit”

As Info: Marihuana Seeds only tasted nice crushed with a blender in water. It tastes like Coconut-water. The other reciepes tasted not very good imho.
In asia they make Chicken soup and Pizza with the Buds.

Therefore should plant some Grain, Tomatos, Herbs and Chicken :grin: and Water. I have to say it overlays VERY well with what we know Cannabis loves. It was initially growing besides villages and paths, with some Chickens peck around, and i guess villages were built on slightly stonerich, grainrich weedy herbal ground (cause its less muddy).

5 Likes

@Gugumelo the picture is yours I just zoomed it in

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t4:

4 Likes

Once I understood, :see_no_evil: thank you

Hug

2 Likes

I wish I could produce cannabis seeds to consume all year round, but it would be too risky …

As for tomatoes, they went to the guerrillas for fertilization, but as the humidity here is always high, outdoor tomatoes always suffer from fungi, but this is healthy. It may be that it benefits from the herb, the question is: does the herb benefit too? I already read in some post that, in a pot, the tomato reached the secret of the herb, I am evaluating the situation here …

As for the construction site of the old villages, which I can add is dowsing, which was used to find suitable places to live, I know that the Romans raised sheep where they wanted to live, after some time, they watched the animals’ livers, and the place that presented the healthiest livers, a village was founded …

Dowsing is very interesting, we can talk to plants :crazy_face:, has anyone seen anything? I can indicate more information, university study and videos, but in Portuguese …

This photo is of an area of ​​pineapple, citrus, native fruit and native trees, a technician came here one day and said he would not produce pineapple, as it would be too much shade. I followed my instincts and planted anyway, even in more shaded areas. As a result, I can harvest pineapple for a longer period, oddly enough, sweeter.

If I depended on this technician I would never have missed pineapples because my soil is a little clayey …

hug

11 Likes

Hello, to update, lots of rain here …

But I visited the guerrillas now, removed the tobacco and the tomatoes …

I also removed the branch from the diseased plant, I will monitor it to see how it evolves.
I didn’t remove the whole plant, I decided to give it one more chance …

I also cleared the legumes (dwarf mucuna) that were climbing on the plants …

7 Likes

I created a topic to introduce the plants I grow:

4 Likes

hey man how is the guerrilla? arrived to receive the seeds? in the screening says that the postman was not received, maybe he has to go to the agency to get it if they are not going to deliver it again
:om:

1 Like

I’ll go see tomorrow, I hope everything is right …

I don’t know what happened, maybe there was no one to receive …
I believe that on Monday they deliver again … I will monitor …

2 Likes

Hello, to update, due to excessive rain, some plants started tipping, improvised supports were placed …
This plant has a purple stem, and many yellow leaves, ph is 6 …

I applied gray, lime on the soil to correct

An overview:

17 Likes

@elfman welcome; strength in numbers. :v: :evergreen_tree:

4 Likes
Another update, a lot of rain in the last week:

Early plant of all, it seems that little is missing, but ....

Fungi on one of the tops, will it be necessary to eliminate the entire plant?
I removed the distant part …

9 Likes

Another with fungi, but looks like another type

11 Likes

This is a fascinating thread! Nice work @Gugumelo! I would just cut the infected areas out and keep an eye on it

4 Likes

Thanks Corey, I cut the affected parts as soon as I noticed.

The incredible thing is that it seems that the plant asks, something takes me to the wound, I am not looking for the disease …

Glad you’re enjoying it !! This is the knowledge I acquired with you here from the OG put into practice …

Hug…

3 Likes

This is the earliest plant, it has 9 weeks of flowering …

Um clone para revegetar…

Can you see something? Are trichomes milky? I think they are starting to look amber

Editon: comments to improve understanding.

11 Likes

Looks good to me. Your plants have a beautiful color to them

1 Like

Nice growing man.

Theres some stippling on some of the leaves which could be mites or thrips. The white hairs that are browning could be from the moisture on the tops, or a sign of mites and or a male in the area. Watch the hairs if they brown off and fall out might be mites, if they swell up, u got a male in the area, if it stretches out then it’s the moisture.

Do you spray any Insecticidle soaps or oils?

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

5 Likes

Thanks !! So, I will be forced to spray some insecticide, I was spraying only guano and cow pee, .more I stopped because it doesn’t stop raining …

I will return tomorrow to reevaluate and observe …

Thanks Uknow808

2 Likes

The plants that are early in flower and already molding will not perform for you. Anytime I’ve had plants mold that early it was a complete moldfest and I harvested nothing from them. Sounds like you have already culled them, and I think that was a good idea.

3 Likes

I would watch the guano and cow pee doses tho cause they also provide alot of nutrients and the excessive amounts can cause nutrient lock.

Cow pee like most pee provides a high amount nitrogen same as guanos.

That’s why people who have dogs and nice lawns usually get burn spots of grass. Its cause the dog pisses there alot.

Just from my experiences tho.

Aloha From Hawaii :call_me_hand:t5:

1 Like