Ak Bean brain . A shout out

Did you get to try that one yet? Curious. He really talked it up on that Potcast. I’ve wanted to try it ever since. He said people were telling him it was really strong…

2 Likes

First out cross was mtf/nl1
Checking into the other

2 Likes

I’ve tried…I cant get a female…I’ve attempted like 5 or 6…and I also have a PK of his consumption, and some beatrix testers…don’t know if I’ll circle back around to try em

3 Likes

In a pill canister from '97. wow.
Hope you can get to work on those right away, and hope you have more than 10 in there to guarantee enough healthy sprouts for some male and female plants to breed with.

3 Likes

Wow, sounds like some of my experiences. I tend to move on if I get all males but then I’m frustrated that I didn’t plant more or whatever.

I have one that I’ve never gotten a female out of around 15. Somebody sent me five more and I’ll keep the best male. I was told it was like that by the breeder. Maybe I’ll get lucky this third and last time.

2 Likes

Following up on this one…

Any luck poppin any of these?

2 Likes

No luck on the first 20. Mr. Bob Hemphill and I had a talk about them and he gave me a few tricks of the trade to get them to pop that I feel very confident about. I will be trying again once I clear up some space. I have too much going on at the moment to give them the attention or space they need.
I will start up a journal once I start playing with them again.

5 Likes

Shout out to AKBB. A class act. If you have a question on his offerings, just ask him. He
answers my emails within 24 hours. He has a lot of old school classics I was looking for.

3 Likes

Man, I all wish you the best!

Please keep us posted. And Im sure some of us would be willing to help if you would be willing to send a few.

1 Like

let me know if you’d ever like to trade either, or both, of those packs.