AK bean brains catalog

Well as it happens, temps were frequently over 100F and there’s pretty extreme solar exposure up here. Thanks for providing that follow-up!

I see it in pictures on here from time to time, so I stopped worrying about it. And the weed turned out really good. I’ll post a 907 grow summary and smoke report in the next few weeks.

She makes big, stinky fruity colas with strong physical effects. Downside was rot susceptibility in my case.

3 Likes

To clarify, Darién Gap referred to Columbian Gold / Panama Red originally. The Darién Gap is the area between those countries and a sensible name for the hybrid variety.

Once he crossed CG/PR into the TKxNL5/Haze people started calling that cross Darién Gap colloquially.

4 Likes

It’s funny coz it actually resembles other plants - something like Euphorbia.

Glad it turned out well. Shame about the bud rot.

1 Like

Had the grab a shot of this 3way NL1 in the golden hour sunshine yesterday. She’s done now and getting progressively chopped. Beautiful smells and a super greasy resin. I grew two of these, and the other finished a month ago with significant purpling. This one stayed green. Looking forward to smoking these.

Deathstar bx had unexpected bud formation. Very leafy with calyxs seemingly buried and concealed in leaf. Extremely sandy resin, muted smells. Although I’ve never grown a true ‘hashplant’, this seems to fit the bill. Unfortunately, it was also a mold magnet and was mostly discarded. I have no experience with Deathstar, but this is not what I was expecting. Oh well, can’t win em all.

28 Likes

Beautiful girls! Sorry to hear about the bud rot, I dealt with quite a bit of that on the 907 Blue Genes as well.

That NL 3-Way looks fantastic. Thicc :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Couple of new ones to try this round. Got 2 different blue meanie(blue dream x tk nl5 haze)

20231104_112512

Running black Dom x super skunk again

Not from AKBB but like it 2017 bag seed

I’ll try an update in a couple weeks… 14 days since 12/12 started. Excited for BLUE MEANIE!!!

14 Likes

This is a seed I popped out of some AK BB weed. She grows like some ISS x Chocolate Thai I grew out, so that’s at least 1 of the parents. Grabbed a couple snips off of her.

14 Likes

JBC Restock of Pine Tar Kush. You will get an entry into a drawing for every pack of AKBB you buy in November.

Prize

FOLLOWING THREE AKBB PACKS.

-BUCKETLIST

-EAST COAST SOUR DIESEL x BEATRIX CHOICE

-CUBAN BLACK HAZE x A5/NL5/HAZE

3 WINNERS WILL BE DRAWN ON OR ABOUT 12/05 AND WILL BE NOTIFIED BY EMAIL. EACH WINNER WILL RECEIVE 1 PACK EACH OF THE PACKS LISTED ABOVE.

11 Likes

Missed my Friday update 23 days since 12/12 started
Blue meanie (not sure what one to like more)

!

Black Dom x super skunk

Stoked so far. 400 hps and 190 cmh. Sorry about the awesome hps colors :upside_down_face:

Be back in a week 🫡

23 Likes

MTF is real nice. My keeper clone#7 shortest pistils iv seen. Seems to be trowing 3 blade fans in hydro. May be from an early flip?

Greeesy stuff.

32 Likes

Sorry for the delay. Things are still cruising. Got way bigger than I wanted… here we gooo…

Black Dom x super skunk

Blue meanie #1

Blue meanie #2

The 400W HPS/190W CMH combo.

If anyone sees any issues or something I did wrong, lay it on me please. I been goofing around since 2008ish and finally might have found a way to grow that works good for me, or so i think.

Did some serious feather plucking from the last time I uploaded pictures. Maybe it helped maybe it didn’t.

If a better picture is desired I can try to accommodate that… the black Dom skunk trichs look sharp… like a more defined point if that makes sense. but not as big flowers… blue meanie 1 & 2 have more “fuzzy” looking trichs.

bd x ss

Blue meanie #1

Blue meanie #2

Sorry I upload too much all at once. And jump all around. I love doing this. Love the varieties with seeds sooo much from AKBB. He is one heck of a man!!! :raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

20 Likes

Dang… blue meanie #2 was a double. Here is the correct one

16 Likes

Man… I looked back at some posts and I apologize to the community for the idiotic-ness i have presented… it appears I like to have a lot more beers than pics I post… :innocent: my bad.

3 Likes

MTFbx4

14 Likes

He may grow the AKBB one too but Harley is also PushrodMonkey on THCFarmer, he’s the guy who keeps an Alaska Cannabis Cache Durban/Rhodesian IBL. I got seeds from him a while ago, he still offers a round of them once or twice a year if you DM. His ACC line is now in FDMs new Old School Durban after I traded some to B and he used one as a dad against Mel’s feminized A line of Durban along with a 20Twenty Double Durban dad too

EDIT: @Hashpants is friends with the guy personally and has actually grown his plants, I have not so he’s the guy to speak to about the Durban IBL and Jack’s Poison that Harley has. I just met him on that forum when he was talking THCV in the big thread over there about that (wuddup @Wuachuma I keep coming across your old sig everywhere as I’m doing research and reading for fun in forum archives)

4 Likes

Nice!
And, hola

Are there any ways to read old Breedbay posts?

1 Like

20231220_180352|375x500

Blue meanie and black Dom x super skunk… almost there. One of the blue meanie smells like fruit mixed with Christmas tree pitch. Yummmmmmm!

23 Likes

MTF bx4s, smelling sweet, some are more sticky and trich covered than others but all smell very similar

20 Likes

Consumption x choc thai

Not happy with my treatment of these gals. Work took a bite out of life and the plants got the worst of it. Kept a cut, so I may try again if the smoke shows potential. I’d say 6 weeks along in these photos. Smells a little citrus and lemony.

26 Likes

They look great!!!

I was smoking on the Consumption leaner last night. Very frosty and potent! What you have there looks incredibly similar.

Is this post #420? :sunglasses:

7 Likes