AK bean brains catalog

Hotrodharley over on RIU has mentioned it more than a few times fwiw

4 Likes

Mentioned what bro?. where?
Havenā€™t so much time for the web

1 Like

Rollitup. Itā€™s another forum for cannabis cultivators. Hotrodharley is a user, he lives in Alaska and grows AKBB Durban.

5 Likes

@JAWS this is who Iā€™m talking about. I know he has a direct email. I know someone on here can provide it

3 Likes

Are you taking about akbb? [Dankortowne@gmail.com]

3 Likes

I am talking about him. Thank you for posting the email

Not pure
Mendo Durban is Durban x Mendo Purps.
Its pretty amazing for a cross.
Ive been breeding with Devils Tit since 2014. An amazing line.

If youā€™re looking for pure Durban, Upstate knows a guy from Kwazulu who is passing out Kwazulu Natal for preservation.

4 Likes

Thanks for the info
I looking for all ā€œDurbanā€ Strain pure as possible
I already got the Kwazulu old Durban and TLt one and another one from a good friend. Iā€™m just wanna know of this one akkbb was pure

2 Likes

African seed Company ā€œDurban Poisonā€

This is the one Iā€™m familiar withā€¦Very anise

ā€˜Alert weedā€™ I used to call it LoL

2 Likes

BBrains has the pine town durban

Its SSSC durban

Also has durban beard and the DurbanThaiFlyer

Danktowne will get you hooked up with somekind durban

Story goes Mel Frank had good Durban back in the day but sent wrong seeds to Watson in Amsterdam ā€¦Instead sent the unstable branch of the line

Watson worked it with the Sk1 ā€¦BX to stabilize it and was released by Dutch Passion

Its out thereā€¦In one form or another

5 Likes

Figured Iā€™d post in here might get some traction looking for darians gap(Colombian gold x Panama red x tknl5 haze for along while my dad always talked about Colombian gold and Panama red being some of the best sounds like such a good mashup AK Bean Brains ā€“ Darian Gap (CGPR x TKNL5 Haze) | JBC Seeds if anyone has this and would potentially be up for trading or selling lmk!

2 Likes

You still got that one?
I dream with Almost all the old Strains from that bank. But at that time when the african bank was active i havenā€™t the money to buy them. I remember that i sent a messege asking if they send to MĆ©xico
Always want the Kariba surprise, Transkei and the Zambian Cooper

1 Like

I heard that in making DTHF, Mr Soul used his C99 project in the breeding but didnā€™t disclose that. Thatā€™s why its pretty fast flowering
Still a good line, though
In the 2000ā€™s there were a lot of Sativa x C99 crosses that excelled. But always had that heavy comedown from the Cindy.

4 Likes

Thatā€™s one I missed collecting

Its the main smoke of mine for a period of time

Maybe I will run across somedayā€¦It was reproduced in an IBL

Will make effort to get it if I canā€¦I think the CBG durban has some phenos that are similar

Its hard to tell without smoking themā€¦
Ethiopian from ACE ā€¦ And their Malawi is also out of African seeds

The Durban a special oneā€¦Its easy I think to find a good one

Its just a whole different herbā€¦

Like so many African strains

2 Likes

Talking about the DTHF?
I think Dominion Seed Co released it after working with MR. Soul and thenā€¦well, not working with him anymore (I used to have the video of the fight)
And Griot / Zions Seeds also passed out a bunch of DTHF F2ā€™s for people to repro. So he may know some people to hit up

1 Like

Pretty sure FDM has it

3 Likes

No, African seedsā€¦ early 2000s Durban poison

1 Like

You can get that directly from AK, itā€™s on his current 100 usd list. Listed as ā€œCGPR/TK NL5 Hazeā€ rather than Darian Gap.

5 Likes

Oh hell yeah he was out for awhile glad he got it back in stock you rock @Fela

1 Like

Iā€™ve had plants can change their leaf morphology down to three blades when there has been quite intense sunlight and hot temps. Like an environmental reaction and genetic triggers.

2 Likes