AK bean brains catalog

If you find it let me know . :call_me_hand::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

These are my first AKBB purchases, can’t wait to crack into these gems!

21 Likes

Nice haul!!!

3 Likes

I have my eye on some of AK BB as well just have to set the funds aside but he’s my next genetics I’m grabbing.

4 Likes

Consumption x Choc Thai, chopped this morning at a hair shy of 12 weeks.

28 Likes

Mmm bet that smells amazing

1 Like

@og_caveman
Nice scoress
I wanted that vietnam badd
But i waited too long :cry:

2 Likes

What’s the nose like on them?
I’ve never grown or smoked any Chocolate Thai.

2 Likes

I’m intrigued to hear @Tolerance_Break 's answer as well. :smiley:

I grew two phenos of the Consumption x Chocolate Thai freebie. To my nose, the Chocolate Thai leaner smelled more like coffee than chocolate. That one grew big and lanky. The Consumption leaner was more compact with a typical ‘dank weed’ smell. Both produced rock hard nugs that were very potent!

6 Likes

Kali Mist - that was a real sativa queen in the 90’s.

Nice !

9 Likes

I am getting something close to burnt rubber off of a sample nug drying on my desk, but I believe I’ve grown noseblind to this dank, because I’m not getting a whole lot out of the tent.

5 Likes

Post how her effect is, curious minds want to know

3 Likes

No question I will!

I like to let my testers dry out first, and with the weather the way it is, it shouldn’t be much longer. Probably Friday or Saturday so I don’t have anything to do the next morning lol

4 Likes

The anticipation is always the tough part. I have some unknown sativa bag seed been curing in my fridge for the last 3 weeks, I finally get to test it when I get off work

2 Likes

Hot damn, that sounds exciting.

I keep my tolerance low, but I’ve been vaping some dla 9 from bohdi, and I can’t wait to get something with sativa in the mix in my lungs

2 Likes

I’m right there with ya brother. Work for me still doesn’t accept cannabis use so I too have to keep my usage to a minimum. Luckily my other half smokes enough for a foot ball team. Never seem someone consume so much flower through a small pipe

3 Likes

Sounds like a team effort, love to see it.

Im in the same boat with work. I’ll go a month without smoking just because I don’t want to deal with the anxiety of getting caught, but as they say… the dude abides

3 Likes

One of my employee benefits is a corporate discount at one of the local dispensary chains :sunglasses:

not that I shop at dispensaries, but still that’s pretty cool.

To keep this AKBB-related, I dug up a pic of a NL 5/1 x Super Skunk I grew in 2022:

24 Likes

Mmmmmm, flower candy

2 Likes

No FDM had dthf x c99 have to read his description as his packaging is a little deceptive.

2 Likes