AK bean brains catalog

Don’t know of any Zion you speak of but yes I gave out dthf f2’s and repos were made by sinister seeds. F3 are available from sinister seeds look em up on ig.

2 Likes

Yes it is very good

1 Like

Here’s some old pics of my Tk/NL5 Haze grow.

41 Likes

In all fairness, AKBB has done similar practices. I believe he talked on the potcast about crossing something with nl2 to get male and female seeds, and it was a functional preservation run.

6 Likes

That’s how Nevil started most of his productions is with a nl male. Usually the 1 I think but not positive

6 Likes

A breeder will often choose a plant, that they know thoroughly, to use as the doner for a bx. That way they have an easier time culling the doner leaners out of the equation.
I recently read how Karma G did this with his White Og v.2 to pursue his A5 Haze Bx project.

6 Likes

I could be wrong, but I thought he was more fond of breeding with Nl5 and Skunk #1, the building blocks of so many of todays strains.

3 Likes

Yes u are probably right! I knew it was a few of the NL’s

3 Likes

What is everyone’s favorite type of AKBB strains that you’ve personally experienced? Explain why it stood out to you and what do you think aided in reaching these results whether it was grown outdoors and its climate or perhaps an unusual combination of amendments/nutes you used.

For myself I’ve yet to purchase or had the opportunity to try any of his gear so this is why I’m asking. Just call it my due diligence as I’m not drawn to any one direction just love everything about cannabis as a whole

4 Likes

Nice tknl5 I had bad germination. AK replaced the pack.

Running chocolate Thai
Good germination. Have a couple of these.
Guessing inbreeding causing it? I’ll see if they grow out of it. So far dosent look like this one is. This is the worst in the group of 14.

13 Likes

He has some outstanding Blueberry lines, very good stuff. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Bud size reminds me of the old nl5

3 Likes

I have ran 5 seeds of the ISS x Chocolate Thai and none looked like that. They were all very healthy and vigorous.

1 Like

I enjoy some ISS but I got mine from Jason, the breeder of Next Generation Seed company. Bloody exceptional high from this strain. Everytime me and the Mrs smoke it we end up going on a cleaning spree

1 Like

maybe hot soil for the strain.You can start one in coco under low ppm ec to check.

1 Like

They are in worm compost. Just a few showing it so I’m thinking genetics. Think I read they can have some verigation. Also have some started from Dutch passion 90s genetics. They look good. Tiny bit of verigation on a couple.

2 Likes

One thing I noticed is that the black Dom x ss trichs seem more silver or white than most stuff I grew and during flower the trichomes visually appeared way more “sharp” or to a point while other plants seemed “fuzzy” if that makes sense. That was sweet.

While trimming it seemed more greasy. Slick like and wet.

As it is curing in the jar it has more of a pine cone feel… like more crunchy and thick.

One bowl I had in the bong tasted like mold/dirt/chemicals. That’s not a positive thing to say but I swear that is what I tasted.

Smoking this in a backwoods during the ice storm…it felt like I wanted to do more things or activities which I did not expect… I was hoping.to be laid out :slight_smile:

This tree had such a cool shape while flowering. Lots of side branches with solid support. Maybe if I ran more than a 195w CMH and a 400 HPS bulb it could have been bigger and need more support… It was a good tree to grow. Did not get stressed at all and no bananas. Thanks AKBB!!!

(All that said … his BLUE MEANIE got my face feeling SOOOO hot off a bowl and from a backwood. Two different times. That was new for me besides having a dab)

22 Likes

The blue meanie’s… YOOOOO!

BM1 was soooooo stinking sticky for dry trim. BM2 was wet and slick. (I have not smoked much BM2 because the #1 has been so good!)

BM1 when opening the jar hits you with a slight blueberries smell… then u squeeze a nug and it had a pine tree smell. I like it.

BM1 in a blunt and bong 2 different times smoking it made my face feel hot… I have not experienced that before. Pretty cool.

No seeds no nanners at all on either trees.

BM1 was the heaviest tree also in the room. Definitely a keeper!!! AKBB trees kick butt.

Just got some stardawg/nl1 x super skunk going. Won’t have those flowering for a few months.

pardon my dirty tub.

They are next to some deadpanhead Chem NY fem seeds…

Can’t wait to see these stardawgs rip!!!

26 Likes

Very nice!

5 Likes

Awesome. Thanks for the smoke report on the BD. Sounds like maybe it’s a bit… unexciting?

But the stardawg/nl1 x super skunk you got going sounds amazing!! And BM sounds pretty rockin too. Keep the AKBB reports coming in!

5 Likes