AK bean brains catalog

thats my fear that she will start reeking late in flower, then the old foot in own ass thing yet again.

HAHAHA …

5 Likes

Dave used Testarossa for the bx.
I think @DGCloud was referring to a cut his buddy has and the info he got from him, not info from AKBB. Is that right DG?

3 Likes

I wasn’t aware that Deathstar was even supposed to be skunky.
I’ve heard nasty dumpster funk and fuel.

4 Likes

Yea I didn’t think deathstar had skunk just smelled strongggggg and funky

5 Likes

was led to believe she did thats why i grabbed her. not biggy though. i will finsh her up and hope there are enough seeds on/in her frame for me to get a look at.

all good …

5 Likes

Well for me the leaves look slender and skinny not fat like how indica leaves are.

3 Likes

I got a clone from a friend!!! It’s not from hazeman it’s just a cut a friend gave me. Anyway it smells like kush very very strong kush. Like back in the days. I never had or smoked deathstar so that’s why I’m trying g to learn more about it. Sorry if I confused anyone just looking for more info so I can find a good Pheno of deathstar or a real cut. The deathstar OG I have smells fantastic so I’ll keep here anyway as I love kush terps. Just wondering what deathstar smells, taste, and looks like? Heard a lot saying it’s more skunk cheese smell idk just researching.

3 Likes

Please send your prayers for Dave to have a successful operation and a speedy recovery. :pray:

Big Fuck x NL1 F3

Big Fuck x ACC RKS

I’m getting some nice tennis ball stank from this RKS cross.

28 Likes

I saw that yesterday, I hope the surgery goes well. Sounds like a potential long recovery but he responded well to the treatment so far from what he’s said

15 Likes

The Big F*cks are getting big like their momma did.
She was an example of size, vigor, and potency, which many seem to think cannot coexist together.

Week 7’ish in flower
Baby arm thrown in for the illusion of size. :grin:

37 Likes

Boy do they have some winners over here…

2 Likes

Trimming that’s gonna be amazing. Pulling one ounce nugs every branch lol

3 Likes

Any word about AKBB’s surgery? His last post was 8 weeks ago

7 Likes

He said his surgery went well and he’s healing well. Asked if he wanted me to bring him some food and he said it’s hit or miss weather he can eat. I’m hoping he heals up and gets over this illness. We need more like him.

20 Likes

Thanks for the update. He’s a solid dude.

8 Likes

Totally solid guy with Totally solid genetics. I’m always excited when I order from him because lots of the time his freebies are just as good or better than what I ordered.

11 Likes

Good to hear this. I reached out to him around Easter. Did not hear back from him. I was aware of things, but not exactly when things were happening.

5 Likes

I got a new seed list from him a few days ago. Though, he was seemingly a bit slower responding.
Anyone grown his Cuban Black Haze x A5 -NL5/Hz? Im on a Piff hunt, and $100 is a good price for those genetics.

8 Likes

:eyes: Post it? :pray:

I have not, but if you’re looking for piff that’s probably gonna be it. Gonna really try and restrain myself from saying anything else on the subject :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Ran some testers of cgprXa5nl5hz. The a5nl5hz crossed with the cgpr makes it very energetic. But I’m pretty sure the a5nl5hz has some of that uplifting high. I’d bet the piff cross is just as nice.

6 Likes