AK bean brains catalog

Thank you for posting! Definitely going to shoot out an order :beers:

4 Likes

Black Domina IBX, loving life. Been topped a few times, showing lots of vigor and appreciation of New England sunshine :sun_with_face:. Also in the process of gathering pollen from a male.

Dropped some Beatrix Choice in water this morning for some late planted smaller plants…and more variety.

:beers:

19 Likes

Will be following along on that Beatrix Choice!!

1 Like

Just put a few boel oaxacan x dwarf oaxacan and americana x nl1 seeds in paper towels. I’ve been very impressed with both of these varieties.

19 Likes

I bet that schrom/ romulan has some crazy smells. Anybody ran that? Bet it’s :fire:

1 Like

have you noticed any pearl-type with the Oaxacan?

I think I ran 3 last time and 2 were male. When I cut one of the males it had a super disgusting stem rub. As soon as I cut it and smelled my hands I regretted it. The female was getting huge and was so heavy it broke off at the base at about 60 days. Don’t know about pearl phenos.

1 Like

it is a mutation (maybe?) of landrace strain sativa domanant lines,
not incredibly rare, but very uncommon,
found in Cannabiogen destroyer, many oaxacan cultivars, Dr. grinspoon(the new one doesnt seem to have it any more) or Quaze, to name a few

13 Likes

Ok got ya. Nah they’re pretty thick. Nothing like grinspoon.

Here’s a couple of pics of some cool leaf mutations on them.

10 Likes

Here’s the big cola that broke off at the base in a 3 gallon pot.

9 Likes

very cool leaves @voodoodaddy !
thanks for the details

1 Like

I don’t know whether to be impressed or heartbroken. Both I guess. :rofl:

Just sent Dave an email looking to get more beans. Tough decisions from that list.

5 Likes

I have a rule to never pop 3 regs. Bad juju everytime

1 Like

Fuck me thats a list

Do you have his info to deal with directly?

3 Likes

I ran a couple of cgpr x romulan. Good buzz. Fruity flavor sort of lemon limey sprite taste/smell. The cgpr is really nice. Ran about a dozen cgprXa5nl5hz f2. I couldn’t smoke that one with in about 5 hours of bedtime or I’d be wired awake. Anything with the cgpr will be very uplifting.

7 Likes

14 Likes

That cgpr x a5nl5hz f2 sounds incredible.

4 Likes

CGPRXA5NL5HZF2

had to do it… :grimacing:

6 Likes

Had some awesome phenos in there. Got a few more I may pop in the next couple of months. I had a really nice nl5hz leaner that smelled like mangoes and pepper. It had the nl5hz look with the clawed leaves when it was close to finish. Reminded me of the awesome imports we used to get off the houston ship channel when I was a kid. Great for long drives or video games. You’re stoned but alert. Feels like your head is a balloon kind of floating in space.

3 Likes

It’s on the picture of the 2 packs few posts up. He is really cool to deal with from my experience

4 Likes