3 very different phenos but all :fire:

7 Likes

AK Bean Brains Master List as of 11/8/2021

$60 Packs

$100 Packs

Happy growing

Brian(Alaskagrown)

18 Likes

I just recently picked up the boel oaxaca x dwarf oaxca , some of the devil’s club indica and some of the 89 NL. Really excited to try these!

1 Like

What can you tell me about the Kali Mist F4, Americana BX and (TK x NL5 Haze) x (Purple Hindu Kush x NL1)??

I also received a Grapefruit Webb x Grapefruit Badass as a freebie.

Got both of those in the bank!

6 Likes

Have read nice things about his blueberry strains!

I’m curious about the Kali Mist also. Any grow and smoke reports on this one?

1 Like

The seeds are still locked in the vault for now. Debating on growing the Kali Mist outdoors next season but was just looking for more info in general. Does AK BB have any strains descriptions anywhere? I was able to find a thread on RIU but there’s a lot to sift through.

2 Likes

Somebody finished it up (Kali Mist) on RIU but I couldn’t find a smoke report or how long it took to flower.

I’m guessing like the rest of his strains the Kali Mist will not disappoint…I wouldn’t sleep on em!

It’s a pre 2000 Kali Mist, the old version before Simon lost the parent genetics in a raid…the original.

Be well

Brian(Alaskagrown)

11 Likes

@NorthNorthNugs some strain info here

https://akbeanbrains.com/

Brian(Alaskagrown)

5 Likes

Just a heads up Overgrow…The Seed Source has AKBB gear deal, BOGO + 25% off seed packs!!

Get em while ya can!!!

Picked up 4 packs of AKBB for a decent price…and when you add in the 4 more free packs, 8 packs of gear for $210 ain’t bad at all!!

They seem to be selling out fast!!

Happy growing OG

Brian(Alaskagrown)

6 Likes

damn i was really looking forward to running akbb, but had zero tk g13 f3 germinate. i don’t hold it against it him - shit happens.

1 Like

How’s the vintage blueberry?

The bucket list is looking mighty nice mid flower.

11 Likes

@EugeneDebs420

I haven’t grown Vintage Blueberry personally, but heard nothing but good things about it!

Currently have packs of Vintage Blueberry, Blueberry Indica, and 907 Blue Genes coming…and a ton of other gear from AKBB on it’s way…Can’t wait to test these out! Especially the 907 Blue Genes(Knik/Goosebay Blueberry x Vintage Blueberry), it’s supposed to be straight up sweet blueberry!! No earth, hashy, musky…just pure sweet BB. Just like the Blueberry I was getting here in the mid 90’s…my favorite of ALL TIME!!

But excited about all the versions of BB Dave sells!!

Here’s some info about the Vintage BB

P.S. I’m almost positive that his “Vintage Blueberry” is actually old Thai genetics(Blueberry Thai)

10 Likes

@Eagles009

That Bucket List is looking TITS!!

I’ve got a few pack of this leftover from the Stayfox fundraiser…saving for a special occasion!

Be keeping a close eye on your grow…thanks for sharing!!

Brian(Alaskagrown)

2 Likes

Thanks! I would definitely recommend them whenever the mood strikes. I dropped three and both females were worth cloning. One shorter and stocky with a hint of sweet and citrus with the funk. The other is taller and lankier with a hint of pine/citrus to the funk. Both outgrew their peers by a ton!

Oh the male was the most impressive of the three plants as well. Crazy smell! I kind of regret killing him :sob::rofl:

15 Likes