AK Bean Brains - US member's for existing co-op boxes only

@buckaroobonsai is gonna hook me up :grin:, but thanks @highminwin, you tha man!

6 Likes

This :point_up:, and to be clearā€¦I only sent these to the distributorā€™s after reading @Greasy had talked to the breeder who okā€™d giving them away here, for the record.

12 Likes

I figured as much.

1 Like

P/P payment initiated, as promised!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Sorry I was working on the house.
NO, that is not the case yetā€¦
I just want to get them to people that have a hard time getting any. The smiles met the criteria, the neutral is the folk with 7 or less.
The others already have 8-12 + freebies.

I just hope they get them and spread the love. these are 10 packs. Had I know these were desirable I would done 6 get them out to more folks.

14 Likes

DONā€™T FRET, there was no way for you to ā€œread the tea leavesā€. Some member can always do another Repro, send you the beans for future dissemination. Your attitude/work on OGā€™s behalf is STELLAR!! SS/BWā€¦mister :honeybee: :100: :pray: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Thank you Mister :honeybee: Now the hard part I had hoped they would all take their names off them selves and so many did. Love to you folks. :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart:

11 Likes

@G-paS are spots still available? I think I qualify based on the in hand list. If not, kick my sorry tail off the list. Thanks again for all

2 Likes

Right now based upon the box thread I think I qualify, but if one of those who have not sent seeds do so, I will not qualify and should be taken off, @G-paS

2 Likes

Anyone sitting on a bunch that would forward to Canada . Wouldnā€™t mind trying this strain sometime . Thanks

3 Likes

I thought I read a bag had also been sent to the Canadian distributor.

3 Likes

I re added my name to the list with a grin because Iā€™m only signed up for 3 runs - sour bubble, sour diesel, and goji og.

3 Likes

@Dr.VitaminGreen are you already signed up for more than 7 strains in the fall box? If so, you would have been removed, because these are for members who donā€™t have that many

2 Likes

Lol no shit. I wasnā€™t even signed up for 1 seed run!

2 Likes

Check out post #25 dude :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Your man Doug has it going on for you.

:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Thanks wasnā€™t aware @DougDawson is getting some for Canada .

1 Like

Naw, I think Iā€™m at 5

1 Like

I pulled my name off. At 5 currently but I think that will go up.

1 Like

I alphabetized the list Numbers

5 Likes