Aladdin kush by khalifa genetics. tester journal

Them plants :seedling: are looking :eyes: pretty :star_struck: good and I love :heart: me some AUTOS! :+1::facepunch::tophat::sunglasses::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::v:

1 Like

There fems not autos man

2 Likes

Thought I read autos somewhere, didn’t have my glasses :eyeglasses: on. :roll_eyes: 🫨 :joy::joy::joy:
There are still looking :eyes: good :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks bud!

here they are chugging along.

4 Likes

Progress is very noticeable, keep rocking 🪨 it @Pawsfodocaws. I believe you got a very promising grow going on. :wink::+1::facepunch::partying_face::tophat::santa::christmas_tree::snowman::sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Never heard of these seeds before, I’m interested…

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

LOoking fantastic brother, they agreed to send me a sample, Im excited but at the same time saddened I dont have more grow space lol, I have so many new strains Im very excited about :stuck_out_tongue:

Love the internodal spacing

1 Like

Thanks :blush:. Can’t wait to see what you grow from them.! I have them in my mum tent atm. My other tent is in full flower fritter mode…

1 Like

I’ll get them going eventually, I got hot cakes auto under my butt germing rn , and a clone Idk wtf Im doing with in the tent, I think the max I can do is two autos in my tent lol

Although I do have room to potentially grow a small auto on my desk, and on a shelf I built in my closet for the old grow light

1 Like

I’m about to pop a 3x3 and a 5x5 up soon with leds. Going to be fun!

1 Like

Jealous haha !!! Someone on OG is sending me Z99 x Ducksfoot which is Cindy 99 x a special haze , crossed with Ducksfoot. likeeeeeee … That sounds insane lol. I wonder if most phenos get the ducksfoot trait , so along with every other darn strain I have in the cooler, its gonna be hard to decide what to pop next, But I should for sure have alladin going some time next year.

Im actually going to email them so I can get their thoughts on my finished Siberian Ruderalis Grow

2 Likes

Right on man. Should be lots of fun in these beans 🫘

1 Like

6 Likes

Oh man they look vigorous

1 Like

Howdy @BeTheLight, the Z part of Z99 is Zoidfuel. It’s Aussie bush x PNG Gold x Yunnan indica. There’s a bit talked about it in the following thread:

The webbed leaf trait observed in Ducksfoot is recessive so likely won’t show in first generation hybrids but it could depending on the underlying genetic recombination between the two parents.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray::pray::pray:

2 Likes

7 Likes