All aboard the great canadian seed train mail 2.0

Is there a date yet or is it dependent on the list being?

2 Likes

As of right now depends on list I wanna give ev1 a chance to be added before it goes out as we have had a few people msg others and get added to the first one plus Iā€™m editing for the first one to come back so I can add some of whatā€™s in there to train 2.0 do with that being said in gonna put a date on it December 1st itā€™s going out no matter what

4 Likes

Iā€™d like to get in on this one. You can add me to the list.

4 Likes

hey everybody sorry taken me so long been crazy busy and dealing with a problem from seed train 1.0 it has come to my attention thatv the train has made a stop on the route and has not continued tried getting ahold of the person but that person was suspended on here for mas pming so im at a loss right now i dont know what to do i wanna send out 2.0 but a part of me doesnt let me know what you all think i have a few ideas in mind for 2.0

5 Likes

if it comes to it that he did, let me knowā€¦ even though i am in the states, i have a heavy love for our Canadian neighbors and if yā€™all know me, you know that lol, I will jump start some genetics to @KronicKuz to begin the chain again.

no one else needs suffer for this ass

8 Likes

Can help the CanaBros if need be

6 Likes

@toastyjakes
@Badfishy1

That would be awesome if you guys do that iam going to be a little more selective on who goes on 2.0 but PM me and we can get this going I know u can throw a few strains in as well

3 Likes

Sorry bud. Iā€™m out.

Take me off the list.

2 Likes

Is this still happening?

3 Likes

Sorry @MVB this is happening I was hoping to have 1.0 back but it never got sent out to last person after they swore they did but I got a few things up my sleeve this time it will b sent out by Monday

3 Likes

It could be lost at the moment. I have a pkg missing that i sent to my own town 3wks ago.
Meanwhile ive sent and received packages across the country since.

5 Likes

Same here so Iā€™ll just send it out

2 Likes

Hey ev1 just sending out train today but still missing addresses from a few people

@Zbot911
@MysteryMoog
@KevOG

Just missing urs

4 Likes

I did send mine a while back but I have resent it

4 Likes

Wheres this at?
I put a fair amount of beans in the first one to be shared with all. I hope theyre still out there being passed along.

4 Likes

I thought i asked to be on this list too but i guess not.

Can whomever gets it next add me to the list please? PM me for address
Thx

3 Likes

I sent it out a while ago I got back 1.0 in December I think it was and looked Inside didnt take anything put more in as there wasnā€™t many in there and sent it to 2.0 list

3 Likes

At a minimum, there should have been exactly the same amount in there that it started with - but I know damned well it should have been more because I added way more than I took.

All it takes is one shady asshole to ruin something like this, which is why I backed out of 2.0.

Sorry to be a Debbie downer, guys, but someone in the last list was a fuckinā€™ jagoff.

4 Likes

Hola Gang

I tough I was in the first on

May be we should have a

list thatā€™s with the package

of who take/give what ,

Bare

3 Likes

Here is a thought have everyone that wants it to send say 10 -20 seed to the distributor once all seed is collected either do a number draw for order of pics or just split them equal amounts and mail them back, a bit more work for the distributor but a for sure delivery!
WHy canā€™t peeps follow the rules ?

4 Likes