All aboard the great canadian seed train mail 2.0

Think it has to come down to allowing members who’ve had less than a year’s membership to join… less incentive for them to disappoint friends they’ve made

5 Likes

Dont blame you :grin::grin::grin: we shall see how this one goes ig not in just gonna stop doing it I know not fair to the good patrons

4 Likes

There was a decent seed count when 1.0 got to me & I was down the list. I took 5 (Akorn & Swazi) & added 5 (some Bombs) as per the swap rules. It’s sad to hear it didn’t end as full as it began.

tbd

4 Likes

I still have no idea where 2.0 Is

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that this has been a headache for you. I thought it was a solid concept and really enjoyed taking part. It sounds like 2.0 made it out so I hope this one will go as planned. For the little that it helps, I’m grateful for you putting this together and to those that are doing their part. Cheers

6 Likes

Thats horseshit for real.
I added barefrog to the list and i added like 50 plus seeds myself.

5 Likes

And whoever facked it up is a donkey cuz barefrog woukda added some serious gems

4 Likes

So I just want to clarify that this is a dead duck?

2 Likes

Easy to figure out… who was on the list that’s no longer here…?

3 Likes

I knew I should have kept a list of 2.0 but it left with the package I sent out there is a post for 3.0 on overgrow with ideas @MVB @toastyjakes

4 Likes
  1. Make a list of 3.0 train riders
  2. Tracking on all packs… bubble mailers are cheap and effective if seeds are packaged properly…tracking infos are shared between train riders in a group pm and not out loud on thread…

Only way to be ABSOLUTLEY sure who had it last and who it’s going to…can also check off members as they get it so if need or want be, you can just continue sending them over and over

4 Likes

@toastyjakes there is a 3.0 I have a few ideas as I’m tired of losing a shit ton of seeds doing this lol I get what ur saying I think I’m gonna charge people to b in it and it continues to keep going I think only honest people will pay I really dont wanna charge as I’m not about that but I started this whole seed train thing to help everybody out and people are just taking advantage of it

edit I would include a $100 seed package to a random winner after train males it around once to everybody

4 Likes

Exactly why I suggested tracking Everytime it leaves hands… current holder is responsible to offer up the tracking number to the group soon after they are sent so the whole team can see a valid or invalid tracking number or whether or not the member that has them is even going to send them

4 Likes

Can’t seem to find the link for the 3.0. I know you stated that you weren’t sure on the list for 2.0 but would you happen to remember if I made the cut? Since the troubles with the first one do you know the order this one will take? Apologies if I’m adding to the frustration

2 Likes

@MVB here is link for 3.0

Thinking of making Canadian seed train 3.0

I know I had u on the list for 2.0

3 Likes

Cheers mate. Much appreciated. I think this train is a brilliant idea. I’ll be signing up for 3.0

3 Likes

Hi here is mi address if I don’t wrote to you yet…

…(address deleted)…

Regards
Aleksandar

1 Like