AllOra: Removed - My seeds and trades

This is a link to my current seed list/wish list. I put it on Google Docs so that I would have ongoing edit ability. It is the same list that was previously posted here on OG.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1960gRYTrrF20u2xdEtogqLTVd-JcwkT5_K9LJ2V1K6w/edit?usp=drivesdk

31 Likes

I’ve got dla5 which is Afghani x 88G13/Hashplant x alien apple warp I’d be willing to trade for pnw x banana sherbet

1 Like

wish i had some thing to trade would love taste some Colombian gold x Panama red. both of them where great even tho not may young people know about Colombian the unmistakable smell and taste of it is like no other.the Skunk 1 80’s would be really nice.

3 Likes

@mcgee
My experience of them: they are beautiful, strong, resilient plants. Prone to stress herm so you need some skills, risk tolerance or both. Smoke from the premature (mold defense) harvest is solid high (from small quantities) if not decidedly interesting. Smoke smell is lovely, reminiscent of '70s nickel bags. Flower smells earthy, can’t quite place it.

Germ rates for the herm selfed seeds are super low so far but two have popped. Some are still maturing on a hopeful bonsai. If I can get the rates up I will send 'em out for postage.

Edit:Germ rates are reasonable and sprouts are strong.

3 Likes

i was watching a interview of three breeders and one said he hit this girls with sea bird poo hard while they where budding and it made them seed only on the lower branches. he also said that they where not hermorphidites .that is one way to get seeds with out a male and u get the same plants not a cross i seen it on you tube.

3 Likes

I have 2 sour kosher by dna genetics If you’d like to trade me a white rhino seed and another one of your choice.

Cheers

G

3 Likes

@Ghandisflipflop The Rhino has become popular! These seeds are spoken for but I will see if I can get some more. Have you grown the Sour Kosher?

2 Likes

Oh right no worries.
No I haven’t mate, I’m too scared to as they are meant to stink real bad.

2 Likes

What about the Bubba Bean do you have that?

I do have Bubba Bean (White Rabbit’s Jillybean x Bubba Kush) but I am excited about it and I don’t have much.
Got something foundational in your bag?

I should put up a “These strains may get you past my 'X’s” list.

5 Likes

TIL that White Rhino is now called Medicine Man for trademark reasons but that it descends from the same cultivars.

1 Like

I have but I’m keeping them lol.

2 Likes

Funny thing. I can relate.

3 Likes

Nl5xBlue Dream-Your cross?
Orange Cookies?

Just wondering. I have a bunxh of stuff. Alot of fems. Id only trade fem for fem. Just wondering the breeders on these strains.

1 Like

Yo @Baltimore, this was my first summer growing. Only ran Jillybean, GSCxOaxacan and ColombianGoldxPanamaRed. Everything else is from generous growers/breeders in my community and a couple OG acquisitions/gifts (50State, Sebring, Pedro_Bann)
The items with 'X’s I plan to hold pretty tightly until their super powers are revealed.
I am not interested in Fems right now except for the half dozen CBDs I already hold that I will be growing in friends yards next summer.

The Glookies have a GG4 grandparent.

3 Likes

I seem to recall you don’t have much herm tolerance (I don’t blame you) but if you wanted some of the selfed ColombianGoldxPanamaRed, they are fems. I will trade 10 to 1 for any known seeds you care to send… Fair warning, I am not getting great germ rates.

2 Likes

Thats cool bro. I got ao mucj going on. I was just skimming. Nice stuff. I better pass for now. Im just getting back to square run. I probably wont get to them for a minute. Hope you get some good trades. I got these BB in for a seed run and im teying to get more seeds hehe.

Ill get back with with you when im done this nezt seed run. Ill have Bb GOJI. Skunk91xBB. Tko ma y to name off the top but alot of great xrosses are xoming soon. Have a good one dude. :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

Folks I have traded with, may I post our trades here?

Is there etiquette or convention around this? I haven’t seen much trade reporting on OG.

4 Likes

I will be interested for sure.

1 Like

No doubt bud. Ill make sure I send you a few packs. Its all love man. I just wanna make someones day for a change. Be safe bud. Ill be in touch. :v:

4 Likes