Always clean your scissors! Free medicine!

Then my nerve problem sometimes decides to let things go or throw things at random. Which is always great.

So…

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

@gaz29 @anon58740919 @Esrgood4u @toastyjakes

2 Likes

Ended up with 4 grams for my efforts after my fucking arm decide to throw the tub which had 15+ in it. I’m so annoyed.

I could of helped so much now I can do very little.

I’m done with today.

Bonged out

1 Like

At least you got SOME medication mate. It’s unfortunate you lost so much but dont let your random movements control your life. I’m sure eventually you will find the perfect Meds for your needs. Keep moving forwards :+1:

2 Likes

It was for my friends mum who has terminal cancer. @Esrgood4u

It wasn’t for me . I wouldn’t of cared 4g for me would last a while but 4g for treating cancer ain’t shit.

Only gave her 29g including this lot. Would have been well closer if not over 40g in total. All free of course. Spent 2 days making filtering to make sure it was as clean as possible to throw it on the floor.

I know it will still help but…

2 Likes

I understand mate :pensive: unfortunately this stuff is a part of a lot of people’s lives. Until we can legally grow stuff and self medicate we either break the law or die quietly. At least your trying. Yes something is better than nothing. Keep at it. :+1:

1 Like

Cheers bro. I know man I’m just gutted. He said he needed 60g in total to try and treat her. I will have given 29g, a friend has given 9g and I wanted to give another 15g+ this time.

She is very Ill. :disappointed::face_with_head_bandage::face_with_thermometer::nauseated_face:

Also she is a wonderful human being and I wanted to do my best to help her. She nearly made me cry last time I dropped oil off to her. People want £80 a gram.

2 Likes

I’m sorry mate. :disappointed: humans suck sometimes. I’d help if I could but I’d not know where to start. I can roll a j and maybe pull a bucket but the stuff you need is beyond me

2 Likes

It’s cool. I’m run down as I gave away all my RSO to help.

God loves a trier though right??

3 Likes

You’ve done more than try mate. I don’t think it will go without notice. I take my hat off to you.

1 Like

Damn bro, I’m sorry… wish I could send u my recovered oil…

1 Like

It is what it is. Just gutted for her more than anything.

Added 20% coconut oil managed to get 9ml to give to her. Not a total loss.

The coconut oil seems to help absorption so I always add around 20%.

4 Likes