Pineapple gummies with added distillate

Hey everyone.

I use RSO to help with various ailments but I’m getting sick of the taste of just eating it out the syringe.

I made some more bubble hash and ran it through iso can’t remember the quantity. Purged it for a week. Ended up with 2.3g of distillate/oil whatever. Put that lot in the block of jelly with 1 pint.

Love gummies so…

I made bought some pineapple jelly amongst others. Whacked it a bowl with half the amount of water. So 1 pint then added powered gelatine 3/4 of the packet. So there will be 2.3g of distillate to 135g of jelly. What doseage would that be? @ReikoX

Lime jelly for reference

I then stirred this concoction with a silicon spoon so the distillate would dissipate. Made this funky pineapple stuff.

Not dirty fingers jelly goes everywhere…

Then got the bear mould and space mould.On a tray so i could either reheat and make more or eat the sheet like a savage from spillage lol

Poured the mixture into the moulds and they are now settled in the fridge.

Now the wait begins

14 Likes

That looks dam good bro, makes our canna butter cookies look a bit dull :sunglasses:

3 Likes

This is my second attempt after the first well… it was jelly like for a kids party. Dangerous to have a bowl of jelly in the fridge and a large spoon…

2 Likes

Yeah right one of those and tea…Yes please

2 Likes

I do lovea good bag of Haribo so thought try making strong ones. Anyone know what the strengthifbthe jelly will be with 2.3g of bubble hash oil in 135g of jelly?

My maths is shit. Like without a calculator useless let alone trying figure that out.

3 Likes

They are dam tasty but i have to lay off them for a few days at a time or my tolerance goes way up and my guts get in a bad way :laughing:

As for the strength of those gummies, no idea pal, try one at a time :joy:

2 Likes

My guts are done. Like ruined. Oil and edibles keep me off the porcelain throne. Also help with my nerve pain.

1 Like

@Gaz29 Looky looky…

1 Like

Mine too bro, i had major bowel surgery (resection) about 8yrs ago :scream:

1 Like

One at a time :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My smoker mates call the the thc sponge. I’ll give a gummies to a mate and let them tell me first…

Otherwise I’ll be like well they wont be strong so I’ll eat 10

1 Like

Sorry to here that my friend.

1 Like

Aye well they are only wee so if it takes 10 :grin:

1 Like

The space ones are like 7 gummies…

1 Like

lol still alive somehow bro. We keep crossing posts eh, you’d think we were on something :grin:

1 Like

Cannabis?:scream::scream::scream::alien::alien::alien::rocket::rocket::rocket::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

I still have fond memories of megacookie, took me 2 days to eat that thing :grin:

4 Likes

Afternoon smack that bad boy. Then a nice long nap :yum::yum::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I was stuffed after eating half of it lol I had blurred vision and raging munchies for 48hrs but it probably halved the amount i smoke on a normal weekend :thumbsup:

1 Like

Yum! I love gummy bears! With a kick sounds even better!

1 Like
1 Like