Alwaysnoob's stealth indoor grow in the middle of nowhere

Thank you brother :blush:

1 Like

Rearranged the plants and thrown in the net coz the orange reaching for the roof…

Brother @Mithridate if you don’t mind me asking, how much stretch should I expect on the 1990’s orange once flipped to flower?

11 Likes

Ze Autos…

Photoperiods…
Orange

Sour Pop 2

Sour Pop 3

Sour Pop 1 outdoor (Clone)

Sour Pop 1 (mother killed due to misgendering😞) clone is cruising without any issues on the terrace, no balls or any other issues so far …

Thank you for visiting, have a great day and happy holidays :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

13 Likes

Looking great over there! Merry Christmas buddy! :sunglasses:

1 Like

Beautiful plants :fire: :snowflake:

2 Likes

Thanks brother :pray:
Merry Christmas to you too Bro…

Thank you brother @Ras-T :pray::pray:

2 Likes

Rest of the outdoor crew …

Orange

Sour pop 2

Sour pop 3

Pardon he state of the plant, they were cloned,flipped to flower(to determine gender) then revegged for some time and now they are again starting to flower outdoor …

10 Likes

Looking good brother… keep up the good work my friend :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks brother :pray:

1 Like

Harvested these 2 today…

14 Likes

That’s one hell’uva plant, the first pic :fire::boom::herb:

Well done buddy! Enjoy the fruits of your labor. :v:t3::dove:

2 Likes

Damn!! Those look good. Nice color. Chunky frosty buds. Nice job brother. :+1::+1::v:

1 Like

Thanks brother :pray::pray::pray:

And thank you for nudging me towards Air pots bro, those are awesome, all my autos are in 6" airpot and still i end up with monsters :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Thanks brother @BIGJ :pray::pray::pray:

1 Like

Only prob is gnats. They get in through the sides.
BT puts them to sleep. :grin::v:t3::herb:

2 Likes

Harvested this beauty last night…

Previous harvest in the drying tent

Except for the purple one in the drying tent, rest both plants are from @repins12

Thanks again for the opportunity brother :pray::pray::pray:

16 Likes

Awesome harvest @alwaysnoob ! Now it’s time to sit back and enjoy the fruits of your labor…Nice job man!
:grin::v:

4 Likes

Thanks brother @Budderton :pray::pray::pray:

Your constant support and encouragement helped a lot too… :blush:

3 Likes

Now, for the money shot :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

120 grams dried and trimmed inside the bottle, this is not including the ones i sampled throughout drying (trust me guys, that was a lot :drooling_face:)…

22 grams, also not including the ones i sampled but that wasn’t a lot :wink:

I once again re-organised my grow room…

These 2 are the only autos yet to be harvested, both are blackstrap…

18 Likes

The veggers getting their final prep work for flowering…

Why do sativas always gotta test us🙄

And more importantly, why are we still attracted to them :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Fortunately, this time we may have some idea on how each of them might turn out, here are their clones outdoors…

Sour Pop 2

Orange

Sour pop 3

Sour pop 1

If I remember correctly, this clone of sour pop 1 was taken from the Siamese twin from [quote=“alwaysnoob, post:527, topic:74133, full:true”]
Recently came accross this Siamese twins :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

[/quote]

And

So it is possible that it might have been seperate male and female plants and I luckily took the clone from the female side and killed the male…

Thank you for giving me the opportunity brothers @buckaroobonsai @Mithridate

And thank you for visiting all, have a great day :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

13 Likes